#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laney

Haha, in the end, how many will actually be there?
I'd never guessed it be more than 2 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
To date it's: Zhang, Miner, me, :dog:, @levineismine , @Hanna , @morqet , who else? you are coming too?

I fear the schedule will be very packed with gala already saturday this time ( :blah::blah::blah: ); let's wait for actual schedule!

You´re right that the schedule will be very packed :)
But of course I´ll be there. A year without NHT is impossible!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Bless her soul :eek:
I fear this is not the sass vice expected.
But if it's Lara Fabian he might be pleased again :D
Not sure what to think of this.

Weinzierl and Schott to Italian music :rofl:

Let the battle begin.

I am pleased with Lara Fabian Adagio. :D

Actually the sass comment was somewhat facetious--last season's SP showed Weinzierl's version of sass is rather, uh, forced. I think powerful music is the way to go. And a 3lutz3toe in both programs. :respec:

J

Jeschke

#lightnessofbeing - either you have it or not.
All I gonna say :glamor:
#teamschott

S

SmallFairy

I'd love me some Lara Fabian:D And soooo wish I was going to Nebelhorn. Darn. And btw @Jeschke, Daleman's IG is still full of "I'm stronger now than I've ever been...." and more and more. Too lazy to link, I'm on my phone.

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
Good news @Jeschke!!

Nicole Schott is currently Germany’s top lady in figure skating, who finished in the top ten at the 2017 ISU European Figure Skating Championships last season. The 20-year-old secured an Olympic spot at the 2017 ISU World Figure Skating Championships, and is approaching this season with new-found confidence.

“I am very pleased with my preparation and I am much more advanced now than I was in the past years in summer,” said the two-time German Champion. “We are working a lot on the programs.”

J

Jeschke

Folks, be ready, Bockster's FS is to 'La La Land'.
She does not disappoint :EVILLE:
Will she finally change from pink to yellow or purple?!?
#questionoftheday
#blesshersoul

Side note: Did she not get any feedback on 'The Artist', that she is going for a dance program again? :shuffle:

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Michal and Dannyboy both at the US classic in September. :cheer2: While they're unlikely to win, either or both could medal. But, then, they are both charter members of :gallopin1

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Michal and Dannyboy both at the US classic in September. :cheer2: While they're unlikely to win, either or both could medal. But, then, they are both charter members of :gallopin1
Brezina better brings a quad. To remind you kindly, he is not wobbling yet but under observation :COP:

But great to have such:gallopin1 line-ups right from the start!

J

Jeschke

@SmallFairy does not even come, and who do we get at Nebelhorn? The ginger! :blah:
I would have loved to see Zabiiako/Enbert live or of course Stolbova :glamor:

Ka3sha

@SmallFairy does not even come, and who do we get at Nebelhorn? The ginger! :blah:
Tarasova/Morozov are going there (Z/E to Lombardía and S/K to Fin Trophy)

Leonova, LaTuk, Sima and Aliev (and Caro, Konstantinova and Kolyada) will start there season today/tomorrow at the St Pete Cup but the event is closed to the public and press :wall:

S

SmallFairy

I should just get in the car and drive! Darn, who needs accomodation, I can just sleep in the car too:p

Where's the rooster? Tried a quick search, but couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information