#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
First senior event (Slovenian open) in Europe in september seems to have all, what @alchemy void longs for:
CZE Lil'Sis vs. Queen U
Peltonen
Grm
Freed vs. Klotz
and #lightnessofbeing aka Mrs3lz3t

What a line-up to kick off the season :encore:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm already planning schedules so I can watch live streaming. :slinkaway

This might be the peak competition of the year! Slay Weinzierl! Get ur crown, Queen U! No more burnt chicken, Dasa! And of course, #KickKlotzsAss.

Wheee just bought flights to Nebelhorn! :cheer: :cheer2:

I'm so jealous! I really wish my schedule would allow me to go; I'll be sending harmonic vibes! :D

Hanna

Skating junkie
Holy crap :eek:
Not sure I can handle that much harmony in the rink :rofl:
Holy crap pt 2.Not sure you can handle that much beer the rink :40beers:
Holy crap pt 3
Not sure you can handle FIN failing in all disciplines to qualify for the olympics :EVILLE:
1 - :saint: :saint:
2 - :yikes: :yikes:
3 - Ah who cares. :rofl: I've half given up on Finnish skating for the time being... at least until someone with real potential rises (if ever). :p The current situation (even juniors and novices) is dire.
Yesssssss! See you there! :40beers:
Yes! :cheer:

Yesssss!!! Finger crossed we see each other there :)
I hope you'll be part of the cheering team with @Jeschke and doggo!
Wheeee :inavoid:

J

Jeschke

Thanks to the mama, nice article on the only important german out there and '#ttw-member of the first minute':
da Schott!

'Following Worlds, the skater went on vacation, first to New York with her younger sister Vivian. Vivian happens to be an ice dancer and is currently looking for a partner.'
--> Another Schott in da line; and she brings the glamour. Just wait folks, just wait.
(https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1EUYSFJTI/?hl=de&taken-by=vivkaaaaa)

'Schott happily shared details about her new programs. She will be skating to “Nella Fantasia” by Jackie Evancho for the short program and music from Schindler’s List for the free skating.'
--> Good choices, suits her style, would have loved one fun program (like Chicago last season) though.

'“There are two pieces of music that I always wanted to skate to in an Olympic season. One of it is Schindler’s List, the other one I won’t reveal yet, I will keep it for later,” she said, laughing.'
--> That's the right attitude baby :respec:

'Huth also choreographed the programs, while Vanessa Gusmeroli and Rostislav Sinicyn helped to polish them.'
--> :shuffle:

'Technically, the German skater plans to upgrade her content by adding a second triple flip. “At the moment I am not planning to do a Lutz, because it is still from the inside edge,”'
--> Lutz is overrated :D

'“I would lie if I said that my world would not come down if it doesn’t happen (to go to the Olympic Games),” admitted Schott. “You are not working so hard for nothing and the past season was really good. If you secure an Olympic spot, you want to get it for yourself.”'
--> That's the spirit, back off Weinzierl!

'Huth is optimistic for the future of his student. “We would be happy if she can show her progress in competition. She has improved steadily last season and that was good. She made the best out of the season, in spite of the (knee) injury. She needs to stay healthy, then we will see.”
“I said at Europeans (2017) that she might compete for a medal at the Europeans in 2020, and I do think she is capable of it,” he concluded.'
-->:rofl: :respec:

#germanolympicrace

Fight Schott, the spot is yours!
#teamschott

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

http://joshihelgesson.se/tibro/

Joshi updated her blog. She writes about going home to Sweden, she wants to have her base in Tibro, since most of her competitions are in Europe this year. She's going back to Canada for a short period in October to train.

About the year with Orser, she says it was good in every way; she learned a lot, both on and off the ice, had a really good time with all the people she trained and lived with, and even if her results wasn't what she wanted, she showed good shape in practice all year and takes that with her into the new season.

Next week the Swedish national team get together for the first time this season, and everyone is showing off their programs.

Sooooooo, hopefully some voids! :glamor::gallopin1

Joshi also points out that her training conditions in Tibro has improved and her club is taking that very seriously. Bet Mama is deeply involved. Kick ass Joshi!!:respec:

J

Jeschke

In preparing Maris farewell document (we all knew this day would come :drama:), I found this blast from the past:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrN_lNyxgTA

:gallopin1-performance deluxe: the hair, the make-up, the dress, stepouts, aborted lift, steps fallouts, intentional double throws; all is missing is a big splat.

Mari was a :gallopin1-star from the start!

So freaky she skate GP circuit already 10 years ago.
It could've been so much more :drama:

Always #teammari!
Always!

Hanna

Skating junkie
Since there's no thread for Nebelhorn yet, I'm asking here... ;) if you know about any cheap accommodation options or whatever, please share! Everything seems to be either fully booked or dead expensive. :yikes: I'm open to any and all suggestions right now.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
:gallopin1-performance deluxe: the hair, the make-up, the dress, stepouts, aborted lift, steps fallouts, intentional double throws; all is missing is a big splat.

I really like her hair here.

Vin Diesel was still her best partner, for me.

Laney

Since there's no thread for Nebelhorn yet, I'm asking here... ;) if you know about any cheap accommodation options or whatever, please share! Everything seems to be either fully booked or dead expensive. :yikes: I'm open to any and all suggestions right now.

I send you a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information