#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Speaking of Freed.
Might we get a glimpse on her new program here? I cannot name the music:
https://m.facebook.com/KerstinFrank.AUT/

Seems the FS is done by Abbott.

I bet vice loves she 'hashtags' #teameclipse :biggrinbo

Of course I do! The music sounds familiar but it's hard to tell.

She certainly seems optimistic for the upcoming season! :kickass: #KickKlotzsButt

By the way, I'm so proud of you for checking on KFrank's Facebook page! :rofl: I haven't even gone to that extent before! (Although I'm an avid instagram follower). ;)

J

Jeschke

Either way, Harley Windsor could be in a great run for the TBA pairs spot at our watch list due to his recent activity.
A shame their skating and his partner do(es) not live up to this.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
That's because we're :cool:

Now, for the important questions. Is the dog going to be at Oberstdorf this year?

I'm always here for the important contributions to this thread (such as alerting @Jeschke on instagram posts).
Rumour has it that in Oly year the judges section is blocked to peasants like us. The dog was there at Bavarian Open, I wonder if she has VIP status and can hang out in that section at Nebelhorn.
We shall report on that matter (I'm now 90% sure I'll attend Nebelhorn, yeeee :cheer2:).

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Btw London update: Vik must've been a big secret gay idol here, judging on how often I've seen his tattoo here!

What is the significance of the black armband tattoo? Google doesn't help.

I really like it. Simple yet bold. :slinkaway

If I were to ever consider a tat, and I had properly sized biceps, I might consider.

Can someone recall properly the hashtags? :p

I typed them out in post #1090.

S

SmallFairy

Skatecamp these days, not much time online...but my coach has been with Rukavicin a week this summer, and she says Dima is planning four quads in his free skate: lutz, toeloop and salchow, now I don't remember if he was repeating the toe or the sal...

Yay, Dima has a 4z. My coach saw it landed. I predict aaaaaall the heartbreak and the tears in the season to come:gallopin1

J

Jeschke

Got another hint by my IG observation assistant ;)
Gabby Daleman's IG story, what a collage:
(for all those without IG, I post it)
'It's hurts when I pretend it doesn't hurt at all'
'I need to stop hurting'
'The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with'
'I'm tired of hurting. Anyone know what helps when your heart is broken?'
https://www.instagram.com/gabby_daleman/?hl=de

Well oh my, that heart is broken. :fragile:

Evil me wishes she'd tag the guy :EVILLE:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information