1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Your fav. Skater as a Freestyler VS. in a Partnership.

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by FSWer, Jan 23, 2011.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Ok....I believe this may be the first time this topic has ever been bought up. But knowing that there are a lot of skaters who do BOTH Freestyle AND Partnership skating,I thought this might be an interesting topic.What I would like to know today is...in your own opinion. Do you like seeing your fav. Skater better as a Freestyler OR in a Partnership? Please include name of skater. As well as specify Pairs or Ice-Dance if you prefer them in their Partnership. You may include if the Partnership is now Retired. For example..... For me I loved seeing Katie Orscher as a Pairs Skater with Garrett. Then as a Freestyle Skater. Though I must admit that I think Katie DOES make an EXELENT Freestyler. Ok people......GO!!!!!

2. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov Well-Known Member

I guess this one is kind of obvious. I grew to love I&Z; they had a couple of programs in particular that were excellent and showed off how well they grew as a team. However, I love watching John Zimmerman skate freestyle. In the SOI on NBC thread sohamlib said she (he?) missed John in the tour and I agree. He truly came into his own after Kyoko decided to take a break.