1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Woman is arrested for trying to mail puppy in a box

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by hirshey girl, Feb 2, 2011.

1. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

Not a rocket scientist.

OTOH, I've always thought it was weird that you're allowed to mail live chicks.

2. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

I didn't know either until I had to do it in college. They overnight it in a special box and it's only through USPS. I went into a panic when I discovered that it would take several days to go through the collegiate mail system. After several phone calls, I managed to intercept the package at the regular post office off-campus and all chicks were safe and sound. :lol: The post office people sure looked at me funny when they discovered the cheeping box. :lol:

You can only get away with doing it for chicks because chicks don't need food or water for a while after they hatch. Puppies kind of need those things...

3. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

WTF is wrong with people?

4. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

What is happening to the world? :drama: :(