WHICH ONE ICE-DANCER OR ICE-DANCE TEAM WOULD YOU LOVE TO MEET?

FSWer

Say,I was wondering which one Ice-Dancer OR Ice-Dance Team everyone here would love to meet? For me...I would...LOVE to meet Tessa Virtue!!! I would also LOVE to meet her and Scott Moir together too!!! Anyone else?

FSWer

I have met them several times at meet and greets. Going to Stars on Ice next May and really hope to see them again. They are a great young couple, she is beautiful and Scott is really funny.

YOU LUCKY DUCK!!! How did you get to meet Tessa and Scott at a Meet and Great?

Sylvia

TBD
Yes, Tessa and Scott returned to competition this past season and won the 2017 World Championship title. They are preparing for their third Olympics in 2017-18 and will likely tour with Stars on Ice again in Canada after the Olympic season is over.

gk_891

For me, Klimova & Ponomarenko. I'd like to ask them what they think now of their conflict with Natalia Dubova years later as they had negative things to say about her back in 91-92 but I wonder if time has healed their relationship somewhat.

I'd also like to ask them about their thoughts on the great Torvill & Dean they competed against them for a little bit, their thoughts on the Duchesnays years after their rivalry (as it's clear that D&D pushed K&P to change their style) and what they thought about some of the teams that dominated ice dance after they retired (e.g. Grishuk & Platov, Anissina & Peizerat, Navka & Kostomarov, Virtue & Moir, Davis & White, etc).

I'd also love to ask them about some of their programs as I'm still in awe of so many of them.

AquaLady

I'd love to meet Ilynikh/Katsalapov :EVILLE:
That would be interesting! I would want to meet the Russian Ice Dancers and see the drama unfold with my own two eyes :eek:

I really wanna meet Madi and Zach. They seem like really nice people! Tessa and Scott, as well... They're legends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information