1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Which do you like best...Pairs,Ice-Dance or Both??

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by FSWer, Feb 8, 2013.

Which do you like best between the two?

1. Pairs Skating

50.0%
  2. Ice-Dancing

40.0%
  3. Both

10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Ok,what I want to ask everyone here today is...Which do you like better...Pairs Skating OR Ice-Dancing...AND,which one would you choose, as a Skater if asked to do ONLY one? Please use the following format. Please also say why you chose the one that you would do. For example...
    For me I chose BOTH. As I really think they both are equal...and I Love both equally. But if you were to ask me to choose BETWEEN the two,as the one that I'd want to be a Skater in...I'd have to say....Ice-Dance....I say Ice-Dance because I have toyed around as an Ice-Dancer at my Rink's Public Skate,and find that you can get very attatched to your Partner. I also feel warm next to a Partner on Ice. Ok everyone....GO!!!