1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

We need somebody to skate a perky FD to this ASAP

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Ziggy, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Hyuna "Bubble Pop!"

Can you imagine the voids? :cheer:

They could cut it together with Gee for a pink costume, cute overload PERK EXTRAVAGANZA. :cheer2:

2. l'etoile

l'etoile New Member

That, somebody already covered! - S/S's cut at Yuna's shows in 2010. The melody was somewhat tacky but they nailed it like it's one of their routines with unique and punky choreography:D Still one of my favorites from S/S:rofl:

3. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

I liked it too :). Here's a professional video of it, with no heads obstructing the view :D.

4. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

I see Ziggy you are officially off the drugs.

If anyone ever used that music for a FD at Ziggy's suggestion, I would come over to Europe, find Ziggy and do a Dexter on him.

I personally would prefer to see this piece of music used for a FD (which Ziggy foremost in my mind with this selection).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dysG12QCdTA

5. dots

dots Well-Known Member

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

OMG a Gay Pirates FD would be AMAZE! :cheer:

*imagines Lysacek and Stojko doing it on Stars on Ice as it performs in South Carolina and it not going so well with the public* :rofl:

7. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

He he I knew you would like it. :D

8. dots

dots Well-Known Member

Ewwww what a way to kill my fantasy... :scream:

I often wonder who could be ballsy enough to skate a M/M program :confused: