1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walking Dead/ Fear The Walking Dead thread

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Marco, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

:wuzrobbedMr. El Salvador :wuzrobbed

2. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

Actually neither Celia nor Daniel were shown dead or bit. They were just left in extremely perilous positions when they were last seen.

I love that Nick is like the moral compass of the gang, versus his drug addict background. Madison is way too controlling/ annoying and I don't like it. She is more Lori than Andrea for me.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  3. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple

So I finally watched the mid season finale and, uh, WTF. Was Celia drugging the food? Why did everyone lose their damn minds so quickly? Will Ofelia ever be useful? Why was Travis running off into the fields with no shoes? How can he be a teacher in LA and not know some basic Spanish? Wasn't the wife he shot Hispanic? Why did Strand rescue these people? Why did Nick decide to hang out with walkers? Why did Chris decide holding a child hostage was a good idea?

:wall: I might be done with this show. Oh, who am I kidding. I want to see just how stupid it can get.

4. PrincessLeppard

So I just saw a spoiler for who died on The Walking Dead, and also read an interview for how this season is going to play out.

I fear I will be hate watching this show now, too. :wuzrobbed

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  5. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Headcase Addict

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  6. PeterG

PeterG Well-Known Member

Umm, hello? Spoilers? Links? :drama:

7. PrincessLeppard

Go to the walking dead forum on previously.tv. There's a spoiler thread.

Look at your own risk.:yikes:

8. Japanfan

Well, I couldn't find it. But it appears that it was not the one person I most feared it would be.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  9. PrincessLeppard

The rumor is Abe gets clobbered with the bat, Glen tries to intervene and then he gets killed. So it's yet another Glenn death fake out, except this time he really dies.

PeterG likes this.
  10. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

The on site reports for the shooting of season 7 seems to collaborate with this spoiler. :(

Did anyone watch the Season 2B premierre of Fear The Walking Dead?

11. PrincessLeppard

I recorded it. I will watch it tonight or tomorrow.

And then immediately come here and complain. :D

12. PrincessLeppard

So I watched the first 20 or so minutes of what's his face wandering aimlessly around Mexico with various amounts of zombie blood on him and the dogs showed up and I know what happens to dogs on this show, so I turned it off and deleted it off my DVR. And went and caught some Pokemon.

Then I read a recap, figured it was okay that I did that and didn't miss anything.

This show blows.

PeterG likes this.
  13. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. I will return for TWD some time in October.

14. Japanfan

SPOILER IN THIS POST: (Sorry, don't know how to format the hidden text)

You missed the zombies throwing themselves of hotel balconies - so conveniently timed to coincide with Alicia stepping out onto the balcony of the room she was in.

However, Maddy and Strand did have some fun in the hotel bar!

Yes. TWD producers have absolutely no shame.

15. PrincessLeppard

I haven't watched the second episode yet. Just the first one. It's up in the air if I will watch any more.

16. PeterG

PeterG Well-Known Member

I just got caught up on the last two episodes. I think I'm done. Can't handle watching people do one stupid thing after another. Plus every group anyone comes in contact with are either psychos or gangsters/rapists. You never come across a rational group working to create a self-sustaining community...or even close! :lol:

Those dogs bit it because Nick chose to sleep on the ground where he was vulnerable. He could have slept inside the junky van he was leaning against, or climbed on top of it for the night (where he eventually ended up). If he had done this, he would never have been bitten and the dogs would have gone on their merry way.

Alicia and Ofelia deciding to take showers rather than informing Madison and Victor of why they would be gone so long...stupid. Ofelia not telling Alicia where she was going...stupid. Man, if I made a list of all the stoopied stuff people did this episode... :rolleyes:

Ensuring a hotel room is empty and secure and THEN getting drunk...I could accept that. But in a large room with a door not barricade and plate glass windows that could easily be broken...you can do that sh** during a zombie apocalypse. That's a death wish move.

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  17. Japanfan

18. AliasJohnDoe

Turn on the generator and light up the hotel at night!!! Lets notify everyone (plus the dead) we are here!!! Brilliant!!!!!

19. PrincessLeppard

I gave up on this show after the walkabout in Mexico. Z Nation started again Friday, with a flashback episode that was entertaining. (and any time I get to stare at 10K, I am a happy woman :grope: )

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  20. AliasJohnDoe

hmmm...Possible spoiler?

Was just watching Agent's of SHIELD. The actor who plays "Chris" was on it. And his hair was cut short.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  21. Japanfan

Tonight's episode was quite boring IMO. The actors in this series just aren't as good or compelling as the actors on TWD. For that reason, character 'moments' or revelations aren't all that interesting.

22. Japanfan

Bumping up! Sunday the 23rd we finally find out who had the misfortune of an encounter with Lucille.

halffull likes this.
  23. halffull

halffull Life is a beautiful thing

Did anyone watch "The Journey So Far"? It was a well done recap of all the seasons so far highlighting the key events and had most of the main characters giving their thoughts. I really enjoyed it. The 23rd is taking too long to get here ....

24. Japanfan

I enjoyed it too and am anxiously anticipating October 23rd as well as Skate Canada - it will give me something else to focus on other than unfolding spectacle of the American election.

halffull likes this.
  25. PrincessLeppard

That sucked and I am done.

Jeschke likes this.
  26. 4rkidz

4rkidz plotting, planning and travelling

okay this is all over my facebook - i don't watch the show but just about everyone repeated what you said - care to elaborate? I'm taping it for my daughter whose at a conference and I'm very tempted to stay up till she comes back to watch her reaction too.. very interesting

27. PrincessLeppard

Negan kills Abe. It was brutal, but acceptable in terms of plot and character motivation and all that. THEN, Daryl acts out of character and Negan brutally kills Glenn in a manner that I don't really ever need to see and then MAKES JOKES ABOUT IT AS HE'S DOING IT.

spoilered just in case there's some West Coast people who don't want to know yet.

28. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Everyone on FB is so pissed. I am just laughing because I quit watching this joke of a show 2 seasons ago. It was so great at first but they got too repetitive and now it seems like they are trying to up their game but going about the entirely wrong way.

I am curious how he killed Glenn, exactly.

29. Twilight1

Twilight1 Well-Known Member

Not surprised with the one person killed but kind of shocked with the other.

The ending was so heartwrenching.

I don't know if Negan dies but if he does, I truly hope it is disgusting slow and painful. Like torturously slow and painful.

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  30. snoopy

snoopy Team St. Petersburg

The talking dead said they did this to take the show in a new direction so it stays fresh. I'm not mad about who died but Sunday's at 9 aren't a time I want to be knee deep in a lot of gore.