1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Vote for the pair AND Ice-Dancer you would love to Partner with if you could.

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by FSWer, Apr 8, 2012.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Ok my Friends!!! Today I want you to vote for the one Pair Skater,AND the one Ice-Dancer you would love to Partner up with if you could. Please mark only one each. If you choose "other", please say who. You need NOT be a Skater to answer this. It's all in fun. GO!!!

2. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

From pairs - Trankov. He seems quite good looking and usually lands his jumps.

3. Moka-Ananas

Moka-Ananas Man's Ruin

Pairs - Alexei Rogonov
    Dance - Ivan Volobuev

both for obvious reasons :grope: :swoon:

4. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I'd love to dance with Charlie White. I think I'd bring him down though- plus, I hear he has a good partner right now, so I don't expect to get a try out anytime soon.

I'm not picky for pairs- I just want someone to do a death spiral with me!

5. CantALoop

CantALoop Well-Known Member

From a purely superficial standpoint, I wouldn't mind if Yannick Bonheur tossed me around a bit on ice and off :p :grope:

6. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

Dance - Fabian Bourzat
    Pairs - Hongbo Zhao

7. alchemy void

alchemy void blowing kisses with bitchface

Dance: Khoklova. Even with a terrible height difference, we'd be the most :smokin: dance team ever with scandalous routines.

Pairs: Caydee Deney. We would rock, and it would give me an excuse to go tanning again.

8. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Yuzuru, Medvedeva, T&M, Shibs, P&C

I did not read the OP correctly, and just voted for 'other'. That worked quite well for pairs, since I voted for Anton S.

For my ice dance partner, I want Charlie White, and i want to win the OGM in 2018 with him, after Meryl retires.:lol::lol::lol:

9. overedge

overedge Janny uber

Dance: Ben Agosto or Christopher Dean. Although I would cry and/or faint if I were even on the same ice with either of them, so it might not be too successful a partnership :lol:

Pairs: Have never even thought about it, because I would need someone the size of Yao Min or Andre the Giant to work with.