1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Vancouver 2010 Volunteer Jacket (Men's L or XL)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by kylet3, Jun 14, 2011.

1. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I know it's waaay after the fact but I'm trying to get my hands on a decent shape Vancouver 2010 Blue Volunteer Jacket, looking on Kijiji, Craigslist, and Ebay hasnt gotten me anywhere, checked with Byran Coes of the BC government with Zero Response :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Men's Blue Volunteer Jacket in a large or extra large? If anyone can help me if you could PM me or email me at [email protected], I'd hugely appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kyle

2. JumpinBug

JumpinBug New Member

http://www.bcauction.ca/

Click on Browse, then Vancouver 2010 assets.

At the moment, only ladies jackets, but mens come up as well.

3. Norlite

Norlite Well-Known Member

The volunteers in Vancouver looked soooo sharp in their blue jackets and hats. If I was one I would never give up my uniform. Except maybe to feed my kids if need be.

Good luck!

4. victoriajh

victoriajh trying to ignore rod and find the eurosport feed

the bc governemnt employees were given shot to buy them- my mum got me one ;) i think they were 50.00 - i LOvE it!! i continue to be amazed at the people that comment on it and ask me where i volunteered! even in places outsdie vancouver ( USA and england!) way cool
    sorry mine is a ladies xs (they fit big!!!)
    good luck!

5. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

I checked BC Auction, nothing's coming up atm, I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed!

6. Yup, I'm keepin' mine. Aside from the nostalgia, it's very a practical rain jacket for Vancouver weather, plus the printing on the back & sleeves are reflective so it's great for walking at night.

I also loooove the long-sleeve tshirts that were part of the uniform -- they're ├╝ber-soft bamboo, and I wore them as pjs all winter.

Sorry Kyle.

7. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

LOL No worries, I got in contact with the BC Gov't guy and ordered one today so we're good to go!