1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

US Ladies on TODAY Show - S. Hughes previewed field (1/30)

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by Frau Muller, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Frau Muller

Frau Muller #1 Dick Button Fan

Just as I was headed out the door this morn, I caught that Sarah Hughes would be previewing the three US ladies and the Olympic ladies field, in general. I set my DV to record the 8-9AM hour. Have not seen it yet but perhaps other FSUers did & wish to report.

2. Frau Muller

Frau Muller #1 Dick Button Fan

Saw it last night. Basically a gloss but it has some nice (brief) new footage of the three US ladies. This turned out to be a shameless plug of tomorrow's 2:30pm (EST) telecast of the 'American legends' Disson show (Ashley and Goldie in it, as is Sarah).

I wish I had $100 for every time that host Matt Lauer reminded viewers "this is the glamor event of every Winter Olympics."