1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Top of the Lake-Anyone Watching?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by kittyjake5, Mar 25, 2013.

1. kittyjake5

kittyjake5 Well-Known Member

I came across this drama yesterday. It is a seven episode mini series written by Jane Campian. Episode 2 airs tonight on Sundance Channel at 9:00 p.m. It is a crime drama and it takes place in Queensland, New Zealand. The storyline is about the missing pregnant 12 year old
    daughter of the local drug lord. It reminded me a little bit of the "Killing" that aired for a couple of seasons on AMC. The lead detective
    is a woman and new to the police district even though she grew up in the area, she does not get a lot of respect.

I found it was kind of slow but interesting. I will watch tonight anything is better than Honey Boo Boo.