lurvylurker

Worlds 2017 Helsinki AVAILABLE:

TWO All Event-9 tickets (including Gala and Practice Sessions).
Section 118, Row 8, Seats 105 & 106.

I'm gutted that I have to cancel on such short notice but am hoping someone else can enjoy these seats.

PM me if interested. :)

Edited to add this is also posted in the Worlds 2017 thread.

Last edited:

Ronja

AVAILABLE: Worlds 2017 Helsinki tickets, Ice Level 1

Hi Everyone!
I'm in interesting situation at the moment:
I'll be working at worlds as a volunteer, but I also got tickets to all events (which I bought before I knew about my volunteer job).
Now, I'm willing to sell at least some of my tickets:

Ladies SP: 69,50 €
Ice Dance SD: 77,50 €
Pairs FS: 109,50 €
Ice Dance FD: 129,50 €
Practices, [Sold]

Sector 118, Row 10, Seat 1 (an aisle seat, long side, opposite the judges)

Send me an e-mail [email protected], if you're interested.

P.S. I may negotiate about the prices and also about selling the tickets to events I didn't list above.

Last edited:

Ronja

AVAILABLE: Worlds 2017 Helsinki tickets, Ice Level 1

Hi Everyone!
I'm in interesting situation at the moment:
I'll be working at worlds as a volunteer, but I also got tickets to all events (which I bought before I knew about my volunteer job).
Now, I'm willing to sell at least some of my tickets:

Ladies SP: 69,50 €
Ice Dance SD: 77,50 €
Pairs FS: 109,50 €
Ice Dance FD: 129,50 €
Practices, [Sold]

Sector 118, Row 10, Seat 1 (an aisle seat, long side, opposite the judges)

Send me PM an e-mail [email protected], if you're interested.

P.S. I may negotiate about the prices and also about selling the tickets to events I didn't list above.

Tickets are still available.

About the prices: those prices are just nominal values. I'm ready to sell my tickets for lower price. I thought maybe something like
65 € for Ladies SP
75 € for Ice Dance SD
105 € for Pairs FS
125 € for Ice Dance FD

I forgot to mention earliler, that they are printed tickets from ticket office, so they must be delivered by post or I can meet you in Helsinki (I'll arrive in Helsinki Sunday 26th), or I can leave the tickets to my hotel's reception (Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna, right next to Helsinki railway station), where you can easily pick them up.

lurvylurker

I have the following available for Worlds 2017 in Helsinki:

One full ALL-EVENT 9 ticket (includes Gala and Practices)
  • Section 118, Row 8, Seat 105
  • Ice Level 1, center ice, long side, opposite the judge
  • I would prefer to sell this as a whole All-Event ticket (at a reduced price compared to the individual events), but I am willing to sell individual event tickets if no one wants the whole thing.
  • Tickets are etickets in pdf format that you print at home. I can email them to you for printing, or I can print them and courier them to you (you pay courier cost).
  • Payment can be made online through Paypal using a bank account or credit card.
  • I'm willing to negotiate on prices - I really don't want these to go to waste :)

Individual event tickets are:
  • Ladies SP
  • Ladies LP
  • Men SP
  • Men LP
  • Pairs SP (2 tickets available, one for seat 105 and for seat 106 beside it)
  • Pairs LP
  • Ice Dance SP
  • Ice Dance LP
  • Gala Exhibition of Champions
  • Practice All-Day Monday March 27 (06:00 - 22:55)
  • Practice All-Day Tuesday March 28 (06:00 - 22:55) (2 tickets available, one for seat 105 and for seat 106 beside it)
  • Other Morning Practice tickets (2 tickets available, one for seat 105 and for seat 106 beside it)
  • March 29 (06:30 - 09:55)
  • March 30 (05:45 - 14:00)
  • March 31 (07:00 - 10:05)
  • April 1 (07:30 - 09:55)

If interested, PM me on FSU or email me at [email protected] :)

Note: Also posted on other threads.

Last edited:

Ronja

I still have these good tickets for discounted price:

Ice Level 1, Block 118, row 10, seat 1 (long side, opposite the judges).

Ladies SP: 45 €
Pairs FS: 55 €
Dance SD: 45 €
Dance FD: 55 €

These are paper tickets, so I should send them via courier / by post, or then I could meet you in Helsinki (I will arrive in Helsinki on Sunday 26th and will stay there whole week working as a volunteer), or I can leave the ticket to my hotel's reception (Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna Helsinki, right next to Helsinki railway station), where you can pick them up.

Last edited:

Ronja

These are paper tickets, so I should send them via courier / by post, or then I could meet you in Helsinki (I will arrive in Helsinki on Sunday 26th and will stay there whole week working as a volunteer), or I can leave the ticket to my hotel's reception (Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna Helsinki, right next to Helsinki railway station), where you can pick them up.

Pairs FS Sold.
Rest of the tickets are still available.

Ronja

edit:
Pairs FS and Ice Dance SD sold,
Ladies SP and Ice Dance SD still available.

Ronja

Ladies SP still available for 40 €.
[Pairs FS, Ice Dance SD+FD sold]

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Posting for Linda:
Have a ticket for sale at face value for the Championships in Helsinki. Unfortunately I can no longer travel.
2017 World Figure Skating Championships
Hartwell arena Helsinki
All event 8 ticket
Lower Tribune Section 102 Row 14 seat 2
March 27 - April 1st 2017 $641 USDollar or I believe 564 Eur 480 Pounds.
Please email Linda: [email protected]

lurvylurker

I still have the following tickets available:

• Pairs Short+Opening Ceremony 57 euro
  • Pairs Free 57 euro
  • Ladies Free 67 euro
  • Gala Exhibition 57 euro
  • I also have several practice tickets left.

• sold Ladies Short 36 euro
    • sold Men Short 36 euro

• Seats are in Section 118, Row 8
  • Ice Level 1, center ice, long side, opposite the judges
  • Tickets are etickets in pdf format that you print at home. I can email them to you for printing, or I can print them and courier them to you (you pay courier cost).
  • Payment can be made online through Paypal using a bank account or credit card. (Prices are 50% of original box office + 4% to cover the paypal fee.)
If interested, PM me on FSU or email me at [email protected] :)

Note: Also posted on other threads.

Last edited:

midori

I have one ticket to sell for Stars On Ice Ottawa. It's an on-ice seat and pretty close to the center. I paid 162.15CAD but I can sell it for 100 or around. Please PM me if interested.

jayta78

Hoping that someone with all event tickets to Skate Canada is looking to sell. Pm me if you do! I am interested!

danibellerika

I have a Row A all event Skate America ticket for sale. It's opposite the judges side. PM me if interested. I take PayPal.

kiches

Posting for a friend, she has a pair of all-event tickets to Skate Canada, section 103 row 3. Please PM me if you're interested and I'll connect you with her.

jayta

I am still hoping someone has 2 all-event tickets that I may purchase?

jayta

Ooops! I forgot to mention, I am looking for 2 all event Skate Canada event tickets, possibly close to the ice. I wanted to take my dad since it's so close to home.

jayta

Ooops! I forgot to mention, I am looking for 2 all event Skate Canada event tickets, possibly close to the ice. I wanted to take my dad since it's so close to home.

toepick

I have two all-event tickets available for the 2017 Skate America in Lake Placid. Section 25, Row H, Seats 1 and 2. Paid $262 for both tickets, but will accept best offer. Please PM me if interested!

Birdseye

Does anyone have any leads on how someone with an American and a Canadian address would be able to get Pyeongchang tickets?

seabm7

Does anyone have any leads on how someone with an American and a Canadian address would be able to get Pyeongchang tickets?

I wonder what you mean by the question.

1) If you are asking which of two addresses you should use.

My understanding is it depends on which country you are considered as a resident, which could be tricky sometimes.

2) If you are asking you have other options than the official resellers,

https://tickets.pyeongchang2018.com

will open worldwide sales on October 1, 2017.

Last edited:

snow white

Hi all!

I am selling ONE All-Event Ticket for Skate Canada International 2017 for 100$ (paid 156$).

My Ticket is Sec 222, Row 2, Seat 1

(True story: I was distracted when I bought it and thought I was getting a ticket for Canadian Nationals!)

PM if interested :)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information