tut88

I m looking for NHK tickets
Ice-dance event
any seats
if you have any, or know someone who can not attend, please send me a PM
even last minute
Thank you !

Eladola

Anyone got solid info on tickets for worlds in Shanghai ?

Preferably in an English speaking website ^_^

Sylvia

TBD
Anyone got solid info on tickets for worlds in Shanghai ?
The following info was posted in early September in the 2015 Worlds forum in Kiss and Cry:
Here is the response I got from EATicket.

Hello,

This is East Asia Ticketing co.,Ltd. (eaticket.com). We are in charge of ticketing business of world figure championship 2015. All of details about ticket price are getting confirmed.

We would prefer to publish information in the second half of Nov. It is surely that English HP will be published at same time. Please keep eyes on our news, and we also will contact our customers with latest news.

Best Regards.
eaticket.com

Ballroomdancer

Gonna be needing a single full package to Skate Canada, If anyone ends up giving one of those up ;)

(Hopefully killer seats, As there are only crappy ones left)

I have 2 full event passes for sale, and I have awesome seats. Section 106, which is on the same side as the judges, in the front row. They are CDN $200. I live in Kelowna, so will be picking the tickets up when they are available.

sk8fan2

I have one full-event ticket for sale for Skate Canada in Section 104, Row 2. Tickets are $200.

tamms

I am looking for 2 tickets for NHK Trophy for Saturday Nov 29th. It's for the long programs. Please PM me if any are available, no matter the seats. Thank you. :)

jenji124

I have an extra all event ticket for Skate America. Please PM me if interested.

ticket sold.

Last edited:

MountainTime

Want a FRONT row seat in the sought after SOLD OUT section 123 for the Greensboro Nationals? This includes a heralded Practice Pass too. Hate those pesky Ticketmaster charges? I have the answer for you. This ticket was purchased directly from the Local Organizing Committee the very day they went on sale foregoing any additional handling fees which would have been $63.00. Here is the link to the seat for you to view how incredibly close you will be to all the action. Watch reigning Gracie Gold defend her title as champion. Feel the cool rush of air as the skaters take the ice for their six minute warm up. See skating from a vantage point few ever experience.
http://www.northcarolina2015.com/Tickets.aspx All this at my cost of $995.00, no hidden costs. Please PM me because this ticket won't last long! Or you may email me at [email protected] .

Last edited:

Eladola

If anyone ends up selling good all event Skate Canada tickets let me know

Otherwise i'll just buy single event crappy ones at the box-office

Ballroomdancer

Hi Eladola,
I have 2 full event passes for sale. They are in the front row of section 106, which is to the right of the judges. The pass costs $200 CDN. You may pm me and I will give you phone number. I live in Kelowna, and I have the tickets in my possession.
I hope to hear from you.
Ballroomdancer

sk8fan2

I still have one full event pass for sale, Section 104, Row B, third seat in from the aisle between section 104 and 105. We will be arriving on Thursday, so I will have the ticket with me. Not sure what "pm me" means, but you are welcome to do that. I assume it means you will contact me directly, so I hope to hear from you.
Sk8fan2

lyneyuki

I still have one full event pass for sale, Section 104, Row B, third seat in from the aisle between section 104 and 105. We will be arriving on Thursday, so I will have the ticket with me. Not sure what "pm me" means, but you are welcome to do that. I assume it means you will contact me directly, so I hope to hear from you.
Sk8fan2

I am looking for a ticket (full pass would be great). Do you still have it for sell?

sk8fan2

I am looking for a ticket (full pass would be great). Do you still have it for sell?
I do - I don't know what "pm' is, but you can message me back, or, if you would like to give me a call, my number is 250-721-4079 after 6PM (BC time).

lyneyuki

I do - I don't know what "pm' is, but you can message me back, or, if you would like to give me a call, my number is 250-721-4079 after 6PM (BC time).
Perfect, will call you (PM means to send a personal message but I tried to do it and it didn't work). Maybe someone could enlighten us!

vvh.equ9art

I have one all-event ticket to Greensboro Nationals for sale. It's section 127, row kk, seat 9. Its face value is $550. but I'm willing to offer it at a 10% discount (so $495.). I also have an all-sesssion parking pass for sale. Please PM me if you're interested.

Amantide

A friend of mine has two tickets (All events) for GPF in a Barcellona.
FRONT row seats (on the judges side) F1 Zona 56- 67, seats no. 44 and 45.
Tickets can be sold separate as well.

Contact me in private so I can give you her contact info.

Last edited:

Dee2e

Want a FRONT row seat in the sought after SOLD OUT section 123 for the Greensboro Nationals? This includes a heralded Practice Pass too. Hate those pesky Ticketmaster charges? I have the answer for you. This ticket was purchased directly from the Local Organizing Committee the very day they went on sale foregoing any additional handling fees which would have been $63.00. Here is the link to the seat for you to view how incredibly close you will be to all the action. Watch reigning Gracie Gold defend her title as champion. Feel the cool rush of air as the skaters take the ice for their six minute warm up. See skating from a vantage point few ever experience.
http://www.northcarolina2015.com/Tickets.aspx All this at my cost of $995.00, no hidden costs. Please PM me because this ticket won't last long! Or you may email me at [email protected] .

Do you still have your ticket?

Amantide

A friend of mine has two tickets (All events) for GPF in a Barcellona.
FRONT row seats (on the judges side) F1 Zona 56- 67, seats no. 44 and 45.
Tickets can be sold separate as well.

Contact me in private so I can give you her contact info.

The ticket no. 45 is sold. The seat no.44 (200 euros) is still available.

Amantide

The ticket no. 45 is sold. The seat no.44 (200 euros) is still available.

This ticket is sold as well.

There is still one available Zona 1 row 2 seat 243 (opposite side of the judges) ALL event, half price 125 Euros.

Amantide

There are two new tickets ALL EVENTS for GPF Barcelona.

Section: ZONA 3 359 - 392 - Row: F 5 - Seat: 379
Section: ZONA 3 359 - 392 - Row: F 5 - Seat: 380

Tickets can be sold separately as well.

somcutza

I have two All-Event tickets for the GPF in Barcelona to sell.
Both of them are in Zone 5, on the judges' side: row F8, seat 483 and 484. They're pretty good seats - I got them for me and a friend.
I'll be in Barcelona for the event so I can even hand them personally.
Of course, they can be sold separately as well (I was thinking about keeping them as a souvenir :) - but, on a second thought, someone might very well use them). Thank you - and see you at GPF.
PM if interested.

emi_jp

I have 2 tickets of 2015 Canadian Tire National Skating Championships - Senior Level Package for sale.

Section 114-L, Row 3, Seat 8
Section 114-L, Row 3, Seat 7
Total Price $420.00 CDN

Please send me a PM if you're interested.

SkaterDon

I have one all event ticket for US Nationals to sell.
Section 106
Row FF
Seat 9
$550.00

The ticket will be mailed the last week of December. I desire to sell the entire ticket package not a partial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information