1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

The World's First Live Lip-Dub Proposal

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by ilovepaydays, May 28, 2012.

1. ilovepaydays

ilovepaydays Well-Known Member

Video

This has already gotten over 2 million views in 2 days!

After watching this, I thought so many things at once -

1) Man, this was hard to pull off!

2) You would have to be 1000000% sure she would say "Yes" before you do a proposal like this. But then again, that should probably be the case for all proposals.

3) Maybe I am more private or not romantic enough, but I wouldn't like a proposal like this. Even though this isn't public per say, 1) it is videotaped, and 2) it is still in front of other people - and I am assuming they are family and friends. I don't like being put "on the spot" too much. So I get the comments about how impressive this is but I disagree with this being "the best proposal ever". And the comments about crying over this. Geesh.

Your thoughts?

2. Kruss

Kruss Not Auto-Tuned

It's not the first time I've seen something like this - I saw this one last year. It may have been more of a dance flash mob instead of lip-dub, but it's still the same to me.

Either way, both were well done, and I'm such a sap that I cried watching both. Very cute.

3. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I saw this posted on Rachel Flatt's twitter. Now they have over 8 million views. I loved the dancing guys that ran across every so often. I didn't cry, but I thought it was very sweet! :)

4. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

in general I hate public wedding proposals, but this was pretty well done. I'd bet good money that the woman in the red dress choreographed it ;)

5. CDANN1013

CDANN1013 Active Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012