#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay

Who is the coach? Everywhere! Everybodeee!
AHEM. Sorry I got busy ( I am legit having tonya harding lace problems at the moment! #TTW). I heard my name and dropped everything. It sounds like I have some work to do over here with my fellow #teamtrainwreck friends.

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
AHEM. Sorry I got busy ( I am legit having tonya harding lace problems at the moment! #TTW). I heard my name and dropped everything. It sounds like I have some work to do over here with my fellow #teamtrainwreck friends.

Yessssss! So good! Love that pose, thank you! :psoty:

And you're having lace problems, like shoelace? :rofl: :gallopin1

Clay

Who is the coach? Everywhere! Everybodeee!
Yessssss! So good! Love that pose, thank you! :psoty:

And you're having lace problems, like shoelace? :rofl: :gallopin1

No, skate laces! HA! My lace broke during my warm up, I had an extra pair, but the laces were too short and the plastic at the end was frayed. It was :drama:. However, unlike Harding, I had a 3rd pair of laces ready to go.

Areski

That's actually not bad at all: firstly a camp in New York and now another one in Italy :rolleyes:

I guess the state of things in Russia is not too bad if they can afford to send Rukavitsin Trainwreck Team to Italy & to New York :p

Last edited:

Yehudi

AITA
I guess the state of things in Russia is not too bad if they can afford to send Rukavitsin Trainwreck Team to Italy & to New York :p

I think it's more Rukavitsin has connections that allow him to go to these places, probably in exchange for master classes. At least, he always goes to New York due to his friendship with Ksenia Makarova's parents.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I think it's more Rukavitsin has connections that allow him to go to these places, probably in exchange for master classes. At least, he always goes to New York due to his friendship with Ksenia Makarova's parents.

now you've done it, mention Makarova's name in here and @Jeschke is guaranteed to mention Maria and the Violin's String within 24 hours. :p

Ka3sha

I've mastered the Russian language now, I can say 'good morning, where is Tiffany, good good and thank you'..... so practically fluent ;)
Haha, ask if you need any help with it :)
Oh, and I guess that you had a chance to enjoy Russian weather :rolleyes:

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Haha, ask if you need any help with it :)
Oh, and I guess that you had a chance to enjoy Russian weather :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer of the language help, but I fear I am at my limit, lol! I was rather glad that they've put English translation of the metro stations below the Cyrillic now, ready for the World cup.

As for Russian weather, the first week I was there was fabulous, up to 22°c and gloriously sunny, but the 2nd week, oh my, 0° and snow, lol! :cold::eek::scream:

Though as I sit here watching heavy rain and lightning here in Lyon, I've just come to the conclusion that all weather is f**ked up nowadays! Lyon used to be t-shirt weather from April to October when I first moved here 10 years ago, but not any more! :violin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information