1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

#TeamTrainwreck 6: Join the Heartbreak Express

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Jeschke, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Jeschke

Jeschke #teamtrainwreck #teamschott

:rofl:

2. rfisher

rfisher Will you rise like a phoenix or be a burnt chicken

Two!

3. Jeschke

such a good mama you are ;)

oh my, mothers, lock your boys in! ;)

4. taz'smum

taz'smum Well-Known Member

Three! :)

5. taz'smum

Ha ha, yes, maybe it isn't the real end, maybe 3 of the 4 teams above them will be struck down by a virus from bootleg vodka, and Tiff and Jon will be called up in dramatic fashion to go to Worlds! ;)

As a mother you never give up on your children, so it's never too late to try to save his liver ;)
    However, if the options are saving his liver or seeing him in lederhosen... bad mother I am ;)

I'm starting the end of season party tonight, so cheers! :40beers:
    Just 4 days until I see my little Russian warrior, it's been 8 months since I last saw her, and I can't wait! :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQgCQmnDP8X/?taken-by=tiffytaz

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  6. Jeschke

My voodoo doll hasn't been used in a while. I am willing to play with her against everyone besides da Bob ;)

Oh the mamas and their pink glasses.... :p

Still a bit pissed russian fed did not demand the anastasia as tiffs name still. Softies everywhere!

taz'smum likes this.
  7. taz'smum

Of course not da Bob :glamor:, that's why I said 3 out of the 4 above them ;)

Less to do with the Russian Fed being softies and more to do with it being too complex to not only have to do all the crap to get the Russian passport in the first place, without all the extra demanding crap required to then get Tiff's name changed to conform to Russian convention!
    (A Russian female surname, should end in 'a' to indicate they are female. So in Tiff's case her masculine surname of Zagorski should be Zagorska or Zagorskaya.
    A Russian middle name for a girl, should be the father's name + 'ovna', so in Tiff's case, her middle name should be Bogdanovna!
    Then for the First name, that too should end in an 'a', so her birth middle name of Anastasia would have been more logical than her birth first name of Tiffany)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Messalina and Jeschke like this.
  8. Jeschke

Long live Anastasia Bogdanova Zahorskaya!

Messalina, 3T3T and taz'smum like this.
  9. Jeschke

pinky166, 3T3T, shah and 4 others like this.
  10. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

11. taz'smum

That was a slip by me, I knew that ;) I shall correct it ;)

It was I who made the mistake at Tiff's birth registering her mistakenly with her dad's surname and not the feminine form :(
    Though to be fair, none of her dad's family corrected my mistake either, and yet he has 2 sisters with the surname of Zahorska, which I only found out recently!

rfisher and Jeschke like this.
  12. Ka3sha

Ka3sha Well-Known Member

Little correction: it should be father's name + 'evna'/'ovna' , so it should be
    :)

Best of Pogo, Tsareva and Adoniev in one short Instagram video
    https://instagram.com/p/BQgSULYDQtA/

rfisher and taz'smum like this.
  13. taz'smum

Ironically, Tiff is now dating a guy called Bogdan! ;)

Moka-Ananas likes this.
  14. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

They were together around Christmas/New year, according to his instagram.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BPDgsNJBH4J/?taken-by=egorzakroev
    So either they are in an off ice relationship, or they may have paired up. But I can't imagine Vera being coached by Pavlova, so who would be coaching them? Vera can't go back to Mozer, Deputat stayed with Vasiliev so it may not be the best place for her (we don't know the reason for the split with Deputat), Moskvina may want to retire soon...who is left?

15. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

@taz'smum, I think you were mistaking it with surnames, not middle names. Most of easter european female surnames finish -ova. But not all. Some also -ska or -cka, and Russian surnames also -kaya.

16. SamuraiK

SamuraiK Well-Known Member

Zakroev just published the same photo that Kasha shared early on this thread on his FB with a badly google translated message ending with "all happy in love" so my bet is they are actually dating. Glad he's just banging her and not considering her as a partner. Lucky guy, Diva Vera is georgous.

pinky166, rfisher and Vagabond like this.
  17. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

Then again if Tiffany was in Czech or Slovakia, she would be Zahorska (with a comma above both 'a' to make them sound longer), but she would not be Zahorskaya.

18. Vagabond

Vagabond Well-Known Member

"Honest, I'm just banging her. It's not like we're skating together!" :saint:

19. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

Well, he is currently partnerless because Pavlova gave his partner (Kudriavtseva) to Simonenko, so don't count your chicken yet. It may be that they are in relationship both off ice and on ice.

20. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

There is not that many teams above them. Do we know whether Sinitsina/Katsalapov are still together? After their 'successful' Europeans, I wouldn't be surprised if he was already looking around to see whether there is another partner available. Because how could he admit that this time the mistake might have been his?
    Ilynikh/Zhiganshin didn't really look in their best shape at the nationals, so God knows how hard they bother to practice for substitute position at worlds (if they couldn't get ready for nationals to ensure they are sent to worlds). So if, let's say, Bobrova/Soloviev had to withdraw due to an illness, the federation may find out that the only couple looking ready now is Zah/Gur.

Moka-Ananas and taz'smum like this.
  21. taz'smum

They look to be very much still be together to me!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BQgP8jijPdl/?taken-by=nikita_katsalapov
    There is talk that they will participate in some military games in Sochi :)

22. levineismine

levineismine Well-Known Member

Should we do it like we voted GG in the team, if lederhosen for @Jeschke gets more than 8 votes then he has to wear it at least one day at Bavarian Open :p

rfisher likes this.
  23. shah

shah Shhh... shhh...

One more vote in favour :p.

24. Vagabond

Vagabond Well-Known Member

No need for a quota. A simple majority will do. :COP: :judge:

25. alchemy void

alchemy void blowing kisses with bitchface

The only German I want to see in lederhosen is Franz! :grope:

text_skate, Jeschke and pinky166 like this.
  26. pinky166

pinky166 #teamtrainwreck #teamdiva

So who else is ready for Han Yan to pull a big upset and medal at 4CCs again?

#hotyantilthebitterend
    #weallknowhebelongsontheteam

:smokin: :gallopin1 :p

27. Jeschke

@pinky166 i always knew deep inside you have some taste :respec:

pinky166 likes this.
  28. Jeschke

#k├Âttingwasrobbed

pinky166 likes this.
  29. Jeschke