1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Tanja Szewczenko & Norman Jeschke with baby Jona

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Laney, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Laney

Laney Active Member

Hi all,
    here´s a link to the first online-picture of Tanja Szewczenko and Norman Jeschke with their daughter Jona Valentina:
    http://www.bunte.de/society/tanja-szewczenko-sie-zeigt-uns-ihr-baby_aid_24264.html
    I think she´s cute ;-)
    The article says that they don´t want to get married in the near future but that they live together like every married couple in a house with dog Lio and baby Jona and that´s what counts for them. Norman will take care of Jona while Tanja will take part in a German TV-series (Die Arnheimer).
    Tanja gained 14 kg (~28 pounds?) while she was pregnant but lost 8kg since the birth on Feb. 25th. She wears Normans Jeans on that photo ;-)

geoskate and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

Thanks for posting. So nice to hear about Tanya because I really liked her as a skater. Cute baby. They both look great and happy. And very very very white!

3. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

Aw, Jona is so cute!

4. Loves_Shizuka

Loves_Shizuka The Stolbova/Klimov and James/Cipres Uber

Aww, nice pics.

He's got a resemblance to John Zimmerman.

5. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

The whole family is blond. Even the dog ! :lol:

6. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

:lol:

7. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

The dog looks sad, like he knows he just been displaced, lol.

What an adorable photo!

8. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I love the dog in that picture. :lol: Baby Jona is adorable!! :)

9. overedge

overedge Janny uber

Good luck to them in keeping everything in the house that white with a dog *and* a baby :lol:

10. stevlin

stevlin Active Member

Cute baby, cute dog. Nice to see Tanya with clothes on for a change.

11. reese

reese Well-Known Member

I'm crazy about that dog! I wouldn't have recognized Tanja with her totally new hair color.

12. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

Yeah I think that had come to my mind as well.

13. Habs

Habs Well-Known Member

I always liked Tanja. I also always thought she resembles Josee Chouinard. :shuffle:

14. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

^^ Me too! One of my favorites ever. But I never would have recognized her from that picture if I didn't know it was her ahead of time! :lol:

15. Laney

Laney Active Member

I don´t think that picture was taken in their house. They were on TV for a kind of "I need help with my dog" show and there the rooms that were shown weren´t in white ;-) BTW, they got Lio, the dog, three days before they learned that Tanja is pregnant. In the beginning they had trouble with him because he was too active :dog: for them. In the TV-show they learned from a coach what to do with him to keep him interested in them etc.
    Tanja looks different every time I see her. She changed a lot over the years. Different hair color from pink to blond, short hair, long hair - every years she has a new look :D She looks more like her mother now. And in her early years i thought there´s now way she will ever look like her mom. But now they look more similar.

16. jenniferlyon

jenniferlyon Well-Known Member

What a pretty family!

17. briancoogaert

briancoogaert Well-Known Member

A good thing from Tanja ! WOW ! :p