1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Subscription Fee Increase as of August 1st 2015

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by SHARPIE, Jun 30, 2015.

1. SHARPIE

SHARPIE In through the out door... Staff Member

Thank you for your continued support of FSU. I am sorry to announce that we will be increasing the subscription fees from August 1st. This is the first increase in over 2 years.

3 months - $11 USD will rise to $13 USD

6 Months - $21 USD will rise to £23 USD

12 months - $38 USD will rise to $40 USD

2 years - $63 USD will rise to $65 USD

Season Pass will rise to $16 USD from $15 USD.

Thank you for your support. If you have a renewal coming up after August 1st that you wish to extend now at the current prices then please PM me.

Many Thanks.

:D

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  2. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

It's still the cheapest thing on the internet! :D

Anemone, oleada and skatemomaz like this.
  3. AxelAnnie

AxelAnnie Well-Known Member

No, thank you!

4. VALuvsMKwan

VALuvsMKwan Wandering Goy

Good Lord, is that all? Thank you for efficient management and cost containment!

Simone411 and oleada like this.
  5. LilJen

LilJen Reaching out with my hand sensitively

Feeling very dumb. . . WHERE do I figure out what the heck my subscription is and when it expires? <cueing Weird Al's "Dare to Be Stupid"> Scouring old emails and getting nowhere. . .:slinkaway

6. peibeck

peibeck Simply looking

Hover on your screen name at the top right of the screen/page. In the drop down menu is a link which says "Account Upgrades," somewhere in there it will tell you when your current subscription expires.

7. Jem X

Jem X Who'll stop the rain

I don't expire until January of 2017; I'm good. @LilJen go into your account and check out Account Upgrades on the left side under settings. It should tell you what your current status is and when your account expires.

8. LilJen

LilJen Reaching out with my hand sensitively

DERP! Thank you, @Jem X and @peibeck. I was looking at that screen but not scrolling down enough. You know, to the place that listed my subscription. Duh. Thanks!

Jem X likes this.
  9. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Yuzuru, Medvedeva, T&M, Shibs, P&C

I couldn't see in my account when my current subscription expires, so I don't know if I should renew it right now or later (but don't know if that means August 1st)

ETA- if I am reading My account correctly, my subscription expires Aug. 20. Does it mean I should renew or upgrade on August 1st, since that's when the rates are going up?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  10. jeffisjeff

jeffisjeff Well-Known Member

What year is it where you live @Vash01?

antmanb, ChelleC, Bunny Hop and 5 others like this.
  11. Simone411

Simone411 FSU Uber fan

Vash, don't go by the amount changes in this thread because you're looking at prices from August 2015. The prices have increased since then, and you will get a notification alert letting you know that your subscription will expire on August 20th, 2017. Wait for the alert that will show up right before it will expire, and usually, you can pay for another subscription after the time of the expiration date.

Since those prices went up a little, you'll see that in Account Upgrades

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    Vash01 likes this.