1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Smilies

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by Vagabond, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Vagabond

Vagabond Well-Known Member

I notice that the banner at the top of the Forum Index has some new smilies that aren't available for posting in a thread. Is there any chance that these and any other new smilies could be made available for that purpose? :saint:

#TeamTrainwreck has co-opted :gallopin1 as its mascot, but surely we could do with some fresh choices.

And who are these folks :BNS1:? :confused:

2. antmanb

antmanb Well-Known Member

Vagabond likes this.
  3. Vagabond

Vagabond Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... maybe we can use it for Stellato & Bartholomay. :unsure:

4. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

5. Weve3

Weve3 Well-Known Member

This is not related to a smilies issue, apologies, but not sure where, or who, to ask this to, but how does the @ user id feature work? Is it based on so many trophy points/posts? My sister is going bananas trying to figure this out. She is a Type A personality :p Could someone let us know how to use this feature, or let us know if we are eligible to use it. Thank you!! :) :)

6. Prancer

Prancer Slave to none, master to all Staff Member

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are asking how to do the @ user id feature, all you do is type the @ and the user ID without a space in between.

@Weve3

When you do it right, the user name will pop up as you are typing. It's just like Facebook.

Poor Galit Chait. Gone AND forgotten. :wuzrobbed

Weve3 likes this.
  7. Weve3

Weve3 Well-Known Member

@Prancer, that is what I meant. Thank you!! :)

ETA: No Facebook.