1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Skating & Gymnastics

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by roxynova, Jan 8, 2012.

1. roxynova

roxynova Member

On now on NBC! Just wanted to shout-out a reminder for anyone who may have forgotten.

2. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

Clearly I am not a teenager anymore. Who the heck are these singers???! :yikes:

Nastia was great. She certainly hasn't lost any of her flexibility! :eek: :cheer:

3. LadyNit

LadyNit moving right along

PML...I know about puppy love...but this kid playing for Kadavy has a sad case of puppy angst. He's 12 going on 30.

4. darya_russian

darya_russian Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the name of the song Todd Eldredge was skating to?

5. aliceanne

aliceanne Well-Known Member

Joannie Rochette is still looking good. I haven't seen Courtney Kupets since whatever Olympics she was in. She hasn't changed at all. I liked the men's floor routine with the jeans and black wifebeaters. The sugars were good but I didn't know a one of them. That 6th grader was really wailing the blues.

6. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

I can do without the tween singers, but always nice to see Brooks, Legendre and Danell on the screen.

7. Frau Muller

Frau Muller #1 Dick Button Fan

This must be the annual Disson 'Tween Scream Show.' It was difficult to watch.