1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Skatebuzz to live stream Canadian ice show tonight (May 15, 7 pm ET)

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Sylvia, May 15, 2010.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia Still recovering from Worlds...

According to this article, Skatebuzz will provide a live stream of tonight's Margaret Garrison Memorial Ice Show and Awards Ceremony (Saturday, May 15 at the Hershey Centre in Mississauga, ON). Patrick Chan, Crone/Poirier, and Paul/Islam are some of the scheduled performers. This thread can be moved to the TV Alerts forum, but I thought more people might see it here. Can folks outside of Canada watch?

2. Erica Lee

Erica Lee New Member

Thanks for the heads up! I would have completely missed this otherwise.

3. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Replaced the display under my name

I did miss it completely :( The one time I didn't check this thread at supper time of course :duh:

4. Sylvia

Sylvia Still recovering from Worlds...

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  5. lovelikelatte

lovelikelatte New Member

If you missed the live streaming, you can watch it on SkateBuzz now. They've posted all the highlights.

It's half-ice show, half-awards ceremony. It's focused on the Skate Canada Central Ontario Section, so it's a very local and small event.