Pokemon Go part 2

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
I had the festive Pikachu appear just once - except it wasn't by itself and I tapped on the other common one instead. :wall: Of course it didn't stay afterwards.

Is there *any* way to keep from seeing Rattatas, Pidgeys or Spearrows 95% of the time? :rolleyes:

moojja

I really disappointed with the Christmas event. Hatched 6 eggs so far, no baby Pokemon, even though Natic said they have increased the chances of hatching a baby Pokemon. Liars :(

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
I had the festive Pikachu appear just once - except it wasn't by itself and I tapped on the other common one instead. :wall: Of course it didn't stay afterwards.

Is there *any* way to keep from seeing Rattatas, Pidgeys or Spearrows 95% of the time? :rolleyes:
I wish there were. I'm giving up hope on finding a Ditto, which is pretty much the only reason I catch these or weedles.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I catch every Pidgey I see, if at all possible. I do that so I can have massive Evolve sessions and level up faster. I'm halfway through Level 28 and will probably get to Level 29 with my next evolve session.

I haven't done much over the weekend so most of my incubators haven't hatched anything yet. And yesterday I didn't play at all as I had no reason to leave the house. I made myself walk to the end of the street on Christmas because I was due a Seven Days in a Row bonus but then you start back on Day one so I didn't miss much by not going out yesterday.

oleada

I hatched my first baby Pokemon today :cheer: A smoochum!
I have two other 10km eggs cooking. I hope I get something good.

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
I hatched four eggs today, but didn't get any babies. However, they are eggs I've had for awhile, so I'm not surprised. I'm hopeful for the next batch.

Lara

Finally got the festive/Santa Pikachu today. :cheer2:

Unfortunately I hadn't cleared out my eggs before Christmas so chances of getting a baby Pokemon in time are probably slim.

emilieh

It's too cold for me to do a ton of walking lately, but I got a 10km egg the other day and so I started incubating that one right away. Since Santa-chu first showed up in my living room, he's been popping up at least 30% of the time that I open the app from my couch. I never had Pikachus around here before (the only one I had up until now was one that I caught in Central Park on a trip to NY a few months back), but I'll finally have enough to evolve one into my first Raichu if I just get two more.

I don't have any babies yet, and I don't have a Ditto either. I tried about 10 Pidgeys and Rattatas on a walk yesterday, but no luck yet.

Lara

Ugh, was hoping it would clear but it's been snowing all day and not good walking conditions, even to catch a bus to the shopping mall. :(

I was hoping to get more eggs hatched, and pacing the basement is too slow since there's so little displacement measured.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I used to have Pikachus show up in the Family Room on a regular basis but now that they have Santa hats... nothing!

I'm walking Santachu and just got the last candy so I can evolve him into Raiclaus. :cheer:

PrincessLeppard

I have hatched two babies now. :)

Also, Las Vegas was filled with ekans, so I now have an arbok. :)

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I got my Raiclaus and I hatched a Cleffa! Yeah! And a bunch of pidgeys. Boo! I have so many eggs in incubators now. I don't want any to get away in case they have baby Gen 2 pokemon.

I'm still level 28 though. I'm so close to 29 and I was sure I'd get there with my last evolve session but it wasn't quite enough. Then I tried to get there by year end and that didn't happen. Hopefully this week.

oleada

I hatched a Cleffa! Unfortunately all my other eggs were duds.

A Charizard popped up on my tracker but unfortunately I was with my mother who did not understand my desire to walk a block out of our way in the pouring cold rain :fragile:

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
This article explains which eggs have which baby pokemon. And reminds us that which pokemon is in the egg is decided as soon as you get the egg so no eggs you got before they were released will have them.

http://bgr.com/2016/12/13/pokemon-go-generation-2-new-pokemon/
Smoochum is about as weird looking as its "parent" Jynx.

Santa-chus are still evil. I have a couple but many more have escaped, repeatedly, despite my tossing my strongest weapons at them :mad:

dh has like 6 dittos now. He's smug about it, too.

Lara

I hatched a Magby last week so that's one of the babies at least. :) Will see if I'm lucky and the couple of 5K eggs I got during the time period hatch others...

I still don't have Squirtle (saw one once months ago but it escaped). That's my next goal.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I'm not sure why we keep seeing SantaChus when they said they'd be gone by Dec 29 or 30th.

emilieh

I am nearly out of Ultra Balls because any Santachu over 200 CP basically requires an Ultra Ball and a hefty serving of raspberries to catch! I finally got enough to evolve my first Raichu.

I have also noticed an uptick in Squirtles and Bulbasaurs on my street. Also tough to catch. I actually caught a Venusaur the other day, which took approx 20 Ultra Balls, at least it seemed like it!

I finally got my first (and second) Charmanders while out and about a couple nights ago!

And I hatched an Elekid from a 10km egg. I have a 5km egg that should hatch today, but have no idea when I got it.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
So this has happened to me twice. My Kabuto reports finding a candy. But my Kabuto candy count doesn't go up! I am sure of this because I have a list of evolves I can do and then ones where I'm close and both times the Kabuto was on the close list so I had a record of how many candies I had. Kabutos take 5km to find a candy too. So it's really annoying. So much so that I switched my buddy to the Slowpoke which is also close.

moojja

I have to say all my 5K eggs have been a disappointment this Holiday Event. :( I did get enough Chardermoner(sp?) to evolve up.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Okay, I now have an extra Kabuto candy. So it did get added to my tally eventually. I wonder why it took so long.

oleada

I have to say all my 5K eggs have been a disappointment this Holiday Event. :( I did get enough Chardermoner(sp?) to evolve up.

All my 5km eggs were a bust, too, and it's what I get 99% of the time. They're the worst egg!

PrincessLeppard

I have several eggs that I could hatch if I could just go for like a one hour walk, but it's -5 outside. :cold: :rolleyes:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I have one on the verge but I'm at work. And Track practice just got canceled so I'll probably run in the gym. Which means staying in one place.

emilieh

I have several eggs that I could hatch if I could just go for like a one hour walk, but it's -5 outside. :cold: :rolleyes:

I have two that could hatch if I just go drop off clothes at the dry cleaners a few blocks away, but I'm in the same frigid weather boat! Maybe this afternoon if we get a little sunshine.

I did hatch a couple eggs yesterday and got a Cleffa! So cute!

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
I opened the app for the first time in a few weeks today (pokestop right outside the building I am working in). When it loaded and the Pokémon showed up, a Pikachu was there (sans-Santa hat)... I clicked on him to catch it and suddenly I got an error message at the top of the screen and he disappeared. Those little Pikachu shits must hate me for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information