1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

please help me remember the name of a British series

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Artemis@BC, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

Years ago on the Canadian cable channel formerly known as WTN (Women's Television Network) there was a late-night series called Shameless Shorts, featuring indie short films from around the world.

One of the regular features was an animated serial from England, about a group of people living in a very working class (or un-working class) urban apartment building. It was very funny, very clever, and very ranuchy. But I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. It think it might have been something along the lines of _____ Towers or ____ Manor, but I'm not 100% positive about that. (I even tried searching on imdb for all the titles with "Manor" or "Tower" ... but didn't find it.)

I think it was claymation/stop action animation, but it might have been regular pen&ink animation.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

TIA

2. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

Faulty Towers?

3. Artemis@BC

LOL, no.

Faulty Towers is live action. The one I'm looking for was a series of animated shorts, each episode about 5-10 minutes long. Mid to late 90s I think, give or take.

4. vesperholly

vesperholly Well-Known Member

5. Artemis@BC

Yes!!!! That's it, thank you so much!!!

(I loves the interwebs!)