Papadakis CIzeron #4 - Happiness Does Not Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted

To be fair, we don't know what stage the choreography is at but Gaby didn't smile until the very end, usually a sign that you're still preoccupied with thinking about the steps. (And we don't even know what the choreography is for)

When watching it I had a feeling that they both were still thinking their way through the choreography. It looked like something at relatively early stages.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Ok I think we're having a glimpse at Guillaume acting all goofy with his jumping around like a little sheep. From the insideskating interview with their on ice Danish colleague, it's clear they both like to have fun and apparently the misleading shy and focus looking Guillaume is the first one to loosen the atmosphere around the rink.
Do I have to confess how often I have watched this clip in the last two days??? ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! So great dancers on and off the ice!
You're not alone usually I look at those three in a row:
Kick ass Hip Hop
Nightclub sexy
Sultry slipping
so I guess I'll add goofy Guillaume next :D

Sylvia

TBD
1-on-1 with Papadakis/Cizeron: On Latin rhythms, their off-season, and their first Olympic season by Jackie Wong (May 25, 2017): http://www.rockerskating.com/news/2...eir-off-season-and-their-first-olympic-season
We love the free dance because we are allowed to completely express ourselves and our personalities, and do whatever we want. But the short dance is always fun and interesting because it always makes you do something different and traditional. For us, the short dance is sort of like putting on a mask, while the free dance is more of a chance to uncover ourselves to the audience. But both are very interesting and they complement each other really well.

DreamsofBliss

1-on-1 with Papadakis/Cizeron: On Latin rhythms, their off-season, and their first Olympic season by Jackie Wong (May 25, 2017): http://www.rockerskating.com/news/2...eir-off-season-and-their-first-olympic-season

haha was just coming to post this.

I appreciated this interview as it gave some context to some of the comments people found so offensive. i.e. all the music sounding the same came from junior experience when everyone skated to the same thing etc. (as they remember it) They also did a good job of spinning it all as a challenge they are looking forward to.

maya1985

Nice interview,
I hope there is nothing wrong in this interview:duh: (some people feel very easily offended ... especially when Gabriella and Guillaume say something).

I thought they were going to give their music for the free dance:saint: (it's not September:lol:).

Laney

I love their interviews! And I´m sure I´ll love both programs again, the SD and the FD! For now, I´m really really looking forward to their FD! I´d like to be in Montreal to have a secret look ;) But I´m also sure, that their SD will be great, too! In the 2015/2016 season I was obsessed with their waltz... ;) Only later, I also became obsessed with their FD, too ;) And I loved last years SD because Gabby had so much fun! It was soooo nice to see! I just love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information