1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Olympic Champion SURVIVOR: Mens Round 1

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by skateboy, Jul 20, 2012.

Who is the weakest link?

Poll closed Jul 24, 2012.
  1. Wolfgang Schwarz

74 vote(s)
    34.1%
  2. Ondrej Nepela

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. John Curry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Robin Cousins

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  5. Scott Hamilton

9 vote(s)
    4.1%
  6. Brian Boitano

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  7. Viktor Petrenko

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Alexei Urmanov

18 vote(s)
    8.3%
  9. Ilia Kulik

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  10. Alexei Yagudin

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  11. Evgeni Plushenko

16 vote(s)
    7.4%
  12. Evan Lysacek

82 vote(s)
    37.8%
  1. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

:eek: No way Robin Cousins and Viktor Petrenko are weaker than Evan Lysacek!

2. ZuZu

ZuZu Guest

Glad to see Lysacek walks out first! :kickass:

I know, I know, they're Olympic Champions above who did quite weak performances at their Olympic win, but at least everyone knows they're so much better without Olympic pressure. Then, there's poor Lysacek :yikes: , who did "his best" and still he's the worst among all these other guys. :p

3. berthesghost

berthesghost Well-Known Member

I could maybe see your point with regard to petrenko and cousins, but did you watch those clips of Nepala and schwarz? Even doing doubles neither could probably even make it a minute into Evan's lp without getting winded. :lol:

4. unicorn

unicorn Active Member

This is crazy, all kinds of polls recently. Shall we make a "who's gonna win this poll" poll?

5. satchelpooch318

satchelpooch318 Active Member

I believe that was actually done a couple of years ago. And I'm sure the winner was Michelle Kwan. :lol:

6. judgejudy27

judgejudy27 Well-Known Member

The only reason Schwarz wont go out this round is almost nobody knows who he is (other than the scandal). He is truly a terribly weak skater though, even for his own era. I am no Evan fan and he is definitely the 2nd weakest skater on the list, but no way he is weaker than Schwarz.