1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Looking for a Graphic Template

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by overedge, Mar 24, 2010.

1. overedge

overedge Janny uber

I hope the artsy/design types on FSU can help me with this.
    I'm looking for an online template for a sign/scoreboard - like the reader boards at sports stadiums and baseball parks - that I can put my own message on. Does anyone know where I might find such a thing?

2. cruisin

cruisin Banned Member

I Googled scoreboard clip art. There are a bunch of designs, I don't know if any of them will let you insert your own type. I'm not linking anything because there were so many and I didn't know which would work best for you. Good luck!

3. Aceon6

Aceon6 Hit ball, find ball, hit it again.

Do you have Photoshop? You could get a pic of a stadium scoreboard, then overlay the message.

4. cruisin

cruisin Banned Member

Good idea. I was going to suggest importing a JPG with Illustrator and dropping in type, but then realized that not everyone has Illustrator :lol:. A lot more people have Photoshop, though, good call.

5. overedge

overedge Janny uber

Thanks for the ideas!
    I don't have Photoshop myself but I do have access to a computer that has it, so I'll try using that.