1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Kirstie Alley & Butt-Ugly Men...

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by nubka, Jan 6, 2012.

1. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

2. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

Oh well, I doubt that she would do it anyway. Can't say that I blame her...:shuffle:

3. FigureSpins

FigureSpins Well-Known Member

She's 61? Wow.

4. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

She does look really good for her age! I like her darker hair color, it suits her. :)

5. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars but I did see before and after pics of her on the show. She really dropped the weight. I thought she was in her fifties.

6. Wiery

Wiery Well-Known Member

She's still gorgeous, but I sure hate that botox forehead. I'd rather see a wrinkle or two and some expression in her face.

7. Desperado

Desperado Well-Known Member

I saw her interview on Ellen and I think she looks wonderful, especially with the new hair color and I've always like her sense of humor.

Here's just a small clip of it, talking about her "new type of men": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBBkR2IrBJw