1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Just a reminder to Fall your Ckocks Back 1hr.

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by FSWer, Nov 5, 2011.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Just a reminder to Fall your Clocks Back 1hr. tonight for the return of Standard-Time if you observe it. :(

2. Kasey

Kasey Correcting President Trump's grammar on Twitter :)

it sucks to work night shift on the Saturday night of returning to Standard time (note, I don't really mind in the spring when I only have to work 11 hours and get paid for 12; it's the working 13 in fall that grates)

3. ilovepaydays

ilovepaydays Well-Known Member

This is also a good time to change out the batteries in your smoke alarms: Change smoke detector batteries along with your clocks tonight.

4. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

I forgot and couldn't figure out why I couldn't fall back to sleep at 9:00 am when I went to bed around 2:30 am and when I realized it was actually 8:00 am on the clock, I was even more annoyed even though technically the amount of sleep is the same.

5. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

We had an ice show rehearsal at 5:45 a.m. That extra hour was greatly appreciated!