1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Jim Morrison/The Doors...

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by nubka, Nov 14, 2011.

1. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

2. Cloudy_Gumdrops

Cloudy_Gumdrops New Member

Too funny. :lol:

I didn't care much for Fallon on SNL, but I've really been enjoying him in the past few years.

3. luna_skater

luna_skater Well-Known Member

That. Was. Awesome.

4. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

So true! I keep watching it because it makes me laugh, and on Mondays, I need all the laughter I can get! :lol: :lol:

5. ribbon

ribbon Active Member

Loved it. He did Neil Young too, and was excellent -- he's got musical chops. I don't think there are many comedians that could pull it off -- even Colbert, who has a decent voice, would struggle to imitate stars like that, I think.

6. Civic

Civic New Member

7. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

Did you ever see the episode of Friends, where Ross wears uber-tight leather pants, pulls them down and then can't get them back up? So funny! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBrCZQO6-o4

8. rjblue

rjblue Having a great day!

I love his Troll Doll jingles, especially the part about 4 min in where he does Coldplay. I always used his lyrics for Yellow now.

9. aliceanne

aliceanne Well-Known Member

I always liked "The Housewives of Late Night" and the "Lost" spinoff "Late" where the staff was in an elevator crash and landed on a mysterious floor.