1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Interview with Sotnikova by Neveitalia; "I am looking forward to compete in Fukuoka"

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by pingu, Dec 4, 2013.

1. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

At Trophée Bompard I had the chance to talk with Adelina Sotnikova (who was extremely thrilled a the thought of going to the Grand Prix Final).
    Tabnka was my Russian interpreter, so I would like to thank her for her precious help :)

This is what Adelina told me after the Free Skating competition:
    Adelina Sotnikova: "I am looking forward to compete in Fukuoka"

Laura

rfisher, Robeye, alilou and 5 others like this.
  2. Robeye

Robeye Curiously curious

Thanks for the interview (that you actually...um, interviewed :lol:).

Adelina's personality is clearly visible, and she seems very much a real human being in this article. We see both sides, the necessarily selfish, long-cherished dreams and desires, as well as the empathetic qualities that make her a warm and likeable person.

I hope that she can skate much more to her potential more consistently, as we enter the home stretch of the season.

3. rfisher

rfisher Will you rise like a phoenix or be a burnt chicken

I like all the young Russian women, but Adelina is my favorite. I hope she has a great time at the GPF and I'm hoping she gets that spot in Sochi as well. Great interview Pingu.

4. rosewood

rosewood Well-Known Member

I love your interview as always, pingu. Thank you for sharing with us. Also thank you for the translation, Tabnka. :)

I love Adelina. Glad to see how clearly she understands about her position where she has been placed in these three years. Go Adelina. Being qualified for Grand Prix final is a big achievement. Show your best performances at this point in Fukuoka! You can progress step by step. :cheer2:

5. Dr.Siouxs

Dr.Siouxs Well-Known Member

Great work Laura :respec:

6. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

Thanks for the interview. Great job. Love Adelina & I wish her good luck :)

7. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone!! More interviews to come in the next weeks :)

Dr.Siouxs and (deleted member) like this.
  8. kosjenka

kosjenka Pogorilaya’s fairy godmother

It sounds like Adelina has a good head on her shoulders.
    Am really happy for her short program performance.

9. rosewood

rosewood Well-Known Member