1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

I Had No Idea She Was Singing Here

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by missflick, Oct 6, 2011.

1. missflick

missflick Well-Known Member

2. NeilJLeonard

NeilJLeonard Well-Known Member

They really seemed to be bored while making this video, too...:biggrinbo

I've been a TB fan for decades & the unknown lady in the duet is fantastic in it. Very well done & very, very entertaining...:)

NJL

3. Louise

Louise Banned Member

Unknown lady? It says Lady GAGA for god's sake. Are you trying to be funny? (you weren't). Gaga has a very good set of pipes. Anyone who has followed her for years knows that.

Didn't Cyndi Lauper also do this song with Frank Sinatra? She's another one who has a set of pipes.

4. briancoogaert

briancoogaert Well-Known Member

5. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

She has a huge and impressive voice. I personally think it says something sad about the music business that she never got anywhere until she adopted the name and the persona that goes with it. Someone with a voice like that shouldn't need a gimmick.

6. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

7. taf2002

taf2002 zexy demon

This. I love her music.

8. missflick

missflick Well-Known Member

I heard it on internet radio first. They didn't say the names until afterwards. I immediately recognized TB, but not LGG. So I then checked out the video.

Yes, for all the Madonna comparisons, she does have a good voice. Even better than Madonna's. But I never heard her sing like that before. She actually reminds me of Diane Schuur.