German Skating News - Part 3

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Coming back from the Eisgala in Ingolstadt, Aliona/Bruno skated a show version of the SP, with twist and SBS doubles, no throw, all other choero in. The other piece was R&J without elements.
They are the main name there so I understand they have to skate, but I hope they take it easy.

Dytrt&Bonheur were there too, one number was a Beyonce medley starting with 50 shades of grey outfits (masques and cape) and him shirtless. Was... Interesting.

Lorenz/Polizoakis were there straight from Berlin nationals, did the SD and an opera live version of my heart will go on, with blue Titanic dress and all. Super dramatic, but I loved it.

J

Jeschke

And German Ice Dance drama continues :drama:
http://www.nw.de/sport/lokalsport/k...it-Platz-zwei-bei-der-DM-nicht-zufrieden.html

Müller/Dieck feel they were treated unfairly and that the scores were a political decision.

wonderful, pulling out of Zagreb, where they coud have reached a potential high score, and then blaming others.
uh i love german figure skating right now :p

it's so funny, they only referred to the sd, they do realize, that they splatted themselves in the fd and no one made them splat?
then mentioning shpilband coming with l/p. dieck always posts about his loved #teamcanton. he could have brought da marina too, he didn't.
oh lamenting baby, love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Pls send mayer-virtanen to euros! Her downton abbey free programme is lovely!
i have to admit, i like her fs too, though, it's rather empty to be honest :p
but great music, it's well-build. i like it.
and it's great to see her hang around just because she loves it.

getting 7pcs lower than dastich is a slap in the face!

J

Jeschke

german dance team for universiade (no mention of the other disciplines):
- shari koch / christian nüchtern
- katharina müller / tim dieck
- jennifer urban / benajmin steffan

i am looking forward to see all 3 teams skating against each other again, this time internationally.
all 3 have potential.

i like the development of koch/nüchtern in the short amount of time they are in milano now. can't wait what they bring up next season. u/s have lots of potential, but same as with d/m, i am not to sure about the coaching situation to be honest :shuffle:

text_skate

Off-topic
As it is the German thread :D - English lessons by Otto Waalkes: Peter, Paul, and Mary are ... example
He is still doing this lessons AFAIK. They were quite popular and well know back then. Don't know how far back. More recent than the pop group, though. Probably eighties, seventies.

Vagabond

Off-topic
As it is the German thread :D - English lessons by Otto Waalkes: Peter, Paul, and Mary are ... example
He is still doing this lessons AFAIK. They were quite popular and well know back then. Don't know how far back. More recent than the pop group, though. Probably eighties, seventies.

This explains certain things Germans have said to me over the years. :shuffle:

J

Jeschke

And Franz gives his best to honour the original Mary's hairdo.

In some distant future there were will come a day, where he will shock us all with a decent hair cut :psoty:
The only question will be: how will be the 1st one to get it, da franz or brown?

sandra_persch

Entries for Junior Nationals are up and Isaev, Hocke and Dastich are all entered again so it looks like a skate off for the Junior Worlds spot after all.
Bock is entered but I guess with her season ending injury her name just hasn't been removed yet.

We are up for the pairs debut of Lena Kreitmeier and Anton Kempf too!

http://www.eislauf-union.de/download/General_Information_Stand_28-12-2017.pdf

J

Jeschke

Entries for Junior Nationals are up and Isaev, Hocke and Dastich are all entered again so it looks like a skate off for the Junior Worlds spot after all.
Bock is entered but I guess with her season ending injury her name just hasn't been removed yet.

We are up for the pairs debut of Lena Kreitmeier and Anton Kempf too!

http://www.eislauf-union.de/download/General_Information_Stand_28-12-2017.pdf

Thanks so much.
Kempf is still junior?
I have no clue about the age limits, but isn't he older than 20? Maybe I am wrong.

Either way, good to see a new german pair :respec:

So Kreitmeier takes part in the junior ladies competition too?
tough weekend.

Sorry to ask again, I do not find the old posts, what are the standings heading to junior worlds for the chicks?

Which boy will be the chosen one? :p

text_skate

In this article in Freie Presse Chemnitz about Ice Gala with Aliona and Bruno is worring news about Aliona's injury. Last two paragraphs.
The healing process is very slow, she's getting a little depressed. Still no throws or difficult jumps. Her words: "It's not looking good."

Last edited:

Marta24

In this article in Freie Presse Chemnitz about Ice Gala with Aliona and Bruno is worring news about Aliona's injury. Last two paragraphs.
The healing process is very slow, she's getting a little depressed. Still no throws or difficult jumps. Her words: "It's not looking good."
:fragile::wuzrobbed

J

Jeschke

I know they need the money and want to perform, but I have doubts if doing the show is the best for her healing process :shuffle:

Either way, hope aliona will be fine sooner or later and this entire mess will finally end the 3a/quad race for them!

text_skate

I know they need the money and want to perform, but I have doubts if doing the show is the best for her healing process :shuffle:

Either way, hope aliona will be fine sooner or later and this entire mess will finally end the 3a/quad race for them!
Let's hope so

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information