1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

FSU on my iPhone 7

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by Jayar, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Jayar

Jayar Well-Known Member

Hi everyone-- I am technically challenged at times, and I need some help. Every time I want to visit FSU on my phone, I have to log in. Is there a way to have me permanently logged in? I've tried settings, but things have changed enough that I can't figure it out. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. AYS

AYS I'd rather have a pug for my president

This just suddenly started happening to me starting this afternoon on my iPhone 6, so I don't think it's a 7 problem.

3. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I have an iPad 2 and this started happening to me recently as well.

4. danafan

danafan Canadian ladies ├╝ber

It's been happening to me the last couple of days using google chrome on my macbook.

5. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

it's also been happening on my HP laptop

6. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

It's been happening to me on my phone and laptop

7. SHARPIE

SHARPIE In through the out door... Staff Member

Hi, we have had a security update this week so I've alerted @Server Guy to come and have a look.

ETA - just did it to me on my iPad! Annoying!Usually that's fine but I always have to log in on my iPhone 5

8. Jayar

Jayar Well-Known Member

Thank you, Sharpie for looking into this. It makes sneaking a peak of FSU in meetings a bit more challenging ;)

9. Server Guy

Server Guy Administrator Staff Member

Fixed.

SHARPIE likes this.