1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Fringe, Season 2 (con't)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by missflick, Apr 2, 2010.

1. missflick

missflick Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch the "Peter" episode tonight? It explains why Walter brought him over to this universe/reality. Well, mostly. Still didn't explain why Peter is alive when to most everyone else, he was buried. But I guess that will come in a future episode.

2. Quintuple

Quintuple papillon d'amour

I just did. Ugh, so infuriating, but of course it has to be. My worst fear is that scientists who can change the world at the touch of a button would be short-sighted enough to do so without thinking of all the consequences.

Hah, regarding the above question - if Walter can build a portal, he can certainly invent a mass memory eraser too! I wonder if we'll be left to fill in the blanks of what happened to Peter's mother, and how soon Walter got taken to the mental hospital.

I loved the '80s version of the theme music.

3. missflick

missflick Well-Known Member

I Loved the Back to the Future movie, with, um, another actor's name on the marquee. Nice touch. :lol: