1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

found a place to buy scribes (new)

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by treesprite, May 4, 2013.

1. treesprite

treesprite Active Member

This is for brand new scribes. I ordered one. The total was$51, which is minus a 20% discount coupon code I found, and plus shipping via USPS Priority mail. This is more than E-bay of course, but finding one on Ebay is almost impossible, and I couldn't find any place else that sells them.

MidWest Skate http://shopmidwestskate.com/Ice/Training-Aids_2
    20" off coupon code: RTFF20

This place is supposed to be for skating rink businesses. It does have a place where it asks for the rink with a drop-down list of names or states. I clicked on "Other". It didn't reject me and let me complete the ordering/paying process, so I'm assuming there is no problem. The cheaper shipping option is USPS Priority rather than the UPS options.

They also have carrying bags. I skipped it for budget reasons, because it adds both cost and shipping cost, while I can make a customized one for less than that in less than an hour.

2. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

I would be interested in how it is when you get. And any pictures too would be good.

3. leafygreens

leafygreens Well-Known Member

Wondering if you could use a yoga bag to carry the scribe? I got a high quality canvas yoga bag off of Amazon.