1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

(For the Asian fans) Help! I want to buy some Japanese songs...

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by jlai, Jul 21, 2010.

1. jlai

jlai Title-less

Help! I want to buy some Japanese songs but I only know the names of the artists. I can hum the tunes but I don't have the titles. Is there a website out there where I can listen to short clips of Japanese songs and purchase them?

(Same question for Chinese songs too but I really want to purchase a quality version of those songs, not download some pirated ones. :) )

Thanks in advance!

2. igniculus

igniculus Well-Known Member

Youube has a variety of music videos, may it be Jpop or Kpop, but I admit I never looked for Chinese song so far. :)

3. allezfred

allezfred Master/Mistress of Sneer Staff Member

Youtube!

4. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

Yes, YouTube. You can search for some playlists there.

:)

5. jlai

jlai Title-less

Thanks! I did find the titles of some Anzenchitai songs with thehelp of YouTube. Turning them into mp3 was such a hassle however, and there're so many songs from them that I love! I eventually opted to buy their CD.

I did downloadd other J-pop and Cantopops from YouTube though.

This is my absolute fav:

Futari de Iru tame ni
    Hitori kiri
    Konna ni Sobani Iruto iu no ni
    Kanashiku Saserunara
    Mitsumenai
    Anata no Sono
    Kirei na Mabataki ni Goodbye

Perhaps we should have a thread where we recommend non-English songs (and movies) for fans here to enjoy. Do you think people willbe interested?

6. igniculus

igniculus Well-Known Member