Davis and White #36: What a Wonderful World

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
I'm LOVING Charlie's political tweets. He's probably the most polite person on Twitter when it comes to politics, but he's unapologetic about what he has to say. It's great.

I don't see Meryl's comment, though! What happened? :watch: ETA: Nvm, I see it now. Meryl is awesome! :cheer2:

Last edited:

Jay42

Between the click of the light
He didn't mince words about Ashley either.:shuffle::lol: I hope there is a good supply of this truth serum somewhere.:EVILLE:
Someone please have them write that book while they are on a roll (complete with Igor/Marina Canton deets):sekret:
What did he say about Ashley? I seem to have missed something.

sk9tingfan

I'm LOVING Charlie's political tweets. He's probably the most polite person on Twitter when it comes to politics, but he's unapologetic about what he has to say. It's great.

I don't see Meryl's comment, though! What happened? :watch: ETA: Nvm, I see it now. Meryl is awesome! :cheer2:

Charlie will most likely go onto law school and then move onto politics after that. His mom once indicated that to me several years ago. Run Charlie, Run!

semogal

Well if he wants to go to law school, he better get around to finishing his bachelor's degree! If he really wants to go into politics, a law degree is no longer necessary or even valued! I too am enjoying his tweets. Also a big fan of his commentary on IN. Our boy is all grown up!

mollymgr

Well if he wants to go to law school, he better get around to finishing his bachelor's degree! If he really wants to go into politics, a law degree is no longer necessary or even valued! I too am enjoying his tweets. Also a big fan of his commentary on IN. Our boy is all grown up!
Yes, a law degree is losing its appeal these days. Even Obama thought law school should be two years but I don't think that idea is taking off.
http://www.npr.org/2013/09/18/223610581/should-it-take-3-years-to-earn-a-law-degree

There were funny moments in that Q&A. Haven't seen a good interview in a while. I miss those days. The funniest part of the facebook Q&A was the interviewer asking if Marina and Oleg were mom and dad.:eek::rofl:

Last edited:

literaryfreak

I'm incredibly proud of Charlie right now. Especially starting around the end of Nationals when even more people are likely checking his twitter. I remember being disappointed in D/W's responses to reporters' questions about anti-gay laws at the Sochi Olympics, although I reluctantly understood. Charlie's even changed the first sentence of his twitter profile description to "Please join me for an important conversation or two," before the fact that he's an Olympian.

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
I have so much respect for him. Meryl and Charlie were certainly the masters of the generalized, canned responses while they were competing, and while I expected them to become a little more outspoken (but really, only a little more) I did not expect this! I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information