1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Connecting via a Tablet

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by Maofan7, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Maofan7

Maofan7 Member

I have been sent on an assignment which will involve being away from home for several months. This means that I will only be able to follow the board via my Apple iPad (and iPhone - which I avoid due to the small screen). The problem with accessing the board via my iPad is that the connection keeps dropping and logging me out when I try to post something (usually, the connection drops after 30 seconds - 5 minutes). Hence, when posting, I can only do very short basic posts like this.

I noticed that Tapatalk is no longer compatible. Hence, is there an App that can be used to obtain a better connection?

2. SHARPIE

SHARPIE In through the out door... Staff Member

Forum Runner I believe still works.

It's all changing in the next 2 months or so anyway so hopefully will be better.

3. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

MaoFan - I use my Galaxy note tablet almost exclusively. I use my internet connection (google chrome) and log in from there. Even when tapatalk was compatible, I preferred my internet connection to any other app.

4. Maofan7

Maofan7 Member

Many thanks