1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Color Of Links - Change From Dark Blue To Something More Easily Seen?

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by PeterG, Sep 4, 2016.

1. PeterG

PeterG Well-Known Member

I am wondering if some people are unaware that links are provided in posts because the dark blue colour of the link is too close in colour to the regular black text. Is it possible the dark blue colour for links could become a dark pink or dark orange...something more obvious. Anyone whose vision is no longer 20/20 could find this very helpful. :)

Theoreticalgirl and skatefan like this.
  2. Simone411

Simone411 I'm Clippy and I'm an Ashleyholic

Just testing something to see if it will work ...

Tony Chachere's Creole Kitchen

Well, I see that didn't work. I selected the text color button and changed the color to red before I added the link. Not sure if it can be done or not.

PeterG likes this.
  3. purple skates

purple skates Shadow Dancing

I have similar problems seeing them, especially if they are a one or two word link.

Simone411 and PeterG like this.
  4. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

Has someone said they can't see links?

I don't know that it can be changed, but is it actually a problem, or something that might be a problem?

5. TygerLily

TygerLily Well-Known Member

I've had that problem, but thought it was just me. :shuffle: (not requesting a change just providing anecdotal evidence)

6. PeterG

PeterG Well-Known Member

I don't usually miss links when they are provided, but it's happened a couple of times. But I do have to admit that I'm needing to get my first pair of glasses at 52 years of age!