1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

Canadian Nationals 2017 Men Podium Poll

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by haribobo, Jan 11, 2017.

Who will make the podium?

1. Kevin Reynolds

83.3%
  2. Nam Nguyen

42.9%
  3. Liam Firus

11.9%
  4. Elladj Balde

4.8%
  5. Joseph Phan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Roman Sadovsky

7.1%
  7. Keegan Messing

19.0%
  8. Nicolas Nadeau

23.8%
  9. Bennet Toman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Mitchell Gordon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

I mean, Patrick sure. But the other 2 spots...

Iluvid likes this.
  2. zigzig

zigzig Well-Known Member

Kevin and Nam seem like the safest choices but if I based it on skaters I actually liked I'd go with Nadeau and Firus.

3. Rock2

Rock2 Well-Known Member

I have a really weird feeling Sadovsky is going to upset and take bronze. He needs to do the axel in the short and get into final group. Then we'll see. Kevin for sure for silver. Disaster if he doesn't go to Finland.

I don't think Nadeau will be ready enough and I'm not sure Firus is coming with a quad ready, let alone 3A. Also, I think Nam will be chacked so he'll have to be practically clean to medal. Orser has his eggs in another basket now.

barbarafan likes this.
  4. Iluvid

Iluvid Active Member

Hope Keegan makes it.

5. barbarafan

barbarafan Well-Known Member

You are probably right about Nam taking a medal because I don't know if Nadeau is completely healthy yet and if he will have all his jumps back yet. I feel Nadeau at 100% could take Nam so I voted for Kevin and Nadeau.