1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

Any "Merlin" fans? New season begins tonight (4/2) on SyFy Channel!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Bostonfan, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Bostonfan

Bostonfan Well-Known Member

I have to admit this is one of my guilty pleasures! Not sure it will draw many viewers on Friday night, but SyFy replays it often enough. On to Camelot! :)

2. emason

emason Well-Known Member

I just discovered this during the marathon they ran recently. It's now a guilty pleasure for me also.

3. mpal2

mpal2 Well-Known Member

Me too. I can't believe I missed it the first time around. I will be watching the 2nd season though. :)

4. Allskate

Allskate Well-Known Member

I saw some of it last summer and liked it. I didn't even realize there was going to be another season.

5. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

I watched it last season as well and my tivo picked it up again. I wasn't sure if they were merely replaying the first season on a cable network, or if it was a new season. I'll tivo it and watch it sometime over the weekend (I'm busy catching up on Real Housewives of NY :slinkaway )

6. Jodi

Jodi With bells on.

Merlin as in the BBC's Merlin? I LOVE that programme!! Teatime fantasy is a BBC classic and even though it's on a Saturday rather than a Sunday it continues the tradition in fine style. I was just thinking the other day how nice it was that spring's finally arriving, and then that actually I'm quite looking forward to it being autumn again because I want more Merlin! :lol:

I have watched this video waaay too many times :p