1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

2017 World Team Trophy on NBCSN & CBC TV

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by Sylvia, Apr 20, 2017 at 6:25 PM.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia Still recovering from Worlds...

Final (fluff) competition of 2016-17!

NBC's press release: http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2...y-figure-skating-coverage-this-week-on-nbcsn/
    NBCSN commentators are Tanith White & Ryan Bradley.

Thursday's NBCSN (tape delayed) cable TV broadcast started at noon ET & ends at 2 pm.
    IceNetwork's live streaming schedule for Fri.-Sat. (ALL TIMES EASTERN):

Friday 4/21/2017
    3:00am Pairs Short Program
    4:25am Free Dance
    6:00am Men's Free Skate

Saturday 4/22/2017
    2:15am Pairs Free Skate
    3:50am Ladies Free Skate

---

CBC in Canada: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/broadcast
    TV Broadcast (times in EDT)
    Sat Apr 22 3:00 PM Road to the Olympic Games | Championship Figure Skating: World Team Trophy - Ice Dance & Men's Free Programs
    Sun Apr 23 3:00 PM (TV link says 4:00 PM?) Road to the Olympic Games | Championship Figure Skating: World Team Trophy - Pairs and Ladies Free Programs

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017 at 8:23 PM
  2. Sylvia

Sylvia Still recovering from Worlds...

NBCSN is showing Pairs FS now and Ladies FS soon.

CBC's ROAD TO THE OLYMPIC GAMES broadcast is starting soon:
    (Live at 3:00 pm ET) Road to the Olympic Games
    Championship Figure Skating World Team Trophy - Ice Dance, & Men's Free Programs [and 2017 FINA Diving World Series on CBC: Women's 10m Final - Windsor]
    APR 22, 2017

3. Moto Guzzi

Moto Guzzi Well-Known Member

The schedule in my area says it's showing the World Team Trophy but it's actually showing college football. :mad:

Some skating shown but then it cut off at 4:30 as scheduled. It's too bad they couldn't have shown the entire program.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017 at 9:41 PM
  4. Moto Guzzi

Moto Guzzi Well-Known Member

I had set my DVD-R to record the skating yesterday. Today I started clearing out recordings and decided to check the recording to see how many minutes of skating had actually recorded and how much was college football. To my surprise, the entire recording was skating with no football. Now, I know I wasn't imaging that football was on when I tried to watch the skating yesterday. The banner said it was skating but it was football with some skating shown at the end. I checked both the regular NBCSN channel and the HD version and both were showing football on my TV. It's a mystery to me why I couldn't watch it yesterday but it's now on my DVD-R; perhaps Verizon Fios was messing with me again.