2017 Summer TV

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 14/2017 - Saturday May 20/2017:
http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, May 14
7 p.m. - 2017 Miss USA pageant - Fox

Wednesday, May 17
9:30 p.m. - DOWNWARD DOG - ABC (Sneak preview)

Friday, May 19
12:01 a.m. PT - THE KEEPERS (Docu-series) - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3 - Netflix
8 p.m. - 12 Monkeys Season 3 - Syfy (12 Monkeys will actually air Season 3 over the course of three-hour blocks over Friday, Saturday and Sunday.)

Saturday, May 20
12:01 a.m. PT - BECOMING BOND (Documentary) - Hulu
8 p.m. - THE WIZARD OF LIES (TV Movie) - HBO

Please post any updates I may have missed.

Susan1

As far as the FBI/Hannah thread goes, yes, it's almost spooky the similarities between real life and DS.

Except I was thinking last week (haven't watched this week yet) that I hope our real FBI agents don't keep getting caught (and making mistakes and being set up and attacked and having their children killed.........) the way they do.

BaileyCatts

^^ Roseanne was really funny in those first say 4-5 years. But then it just got stupid once the kids got older, and Roseanne got, well ... bitchy. :rofl: I can see it taking a highly politicized slant due to .... well, you know. I don't know if I'd be up for that. Too stressful living it every day anyway. :p

VGThuy

I remember re-watching the show on Netflix and it was amazing to me how much better the first 2-3 seasons were compared to the rest. The middle seasons were still really good and it was probably people's favorite, but it wasn't nearly as good as it was in the beginning IMO. Those last seasons...well...

manhn

I can't watch Roseanne, given her politics. Just can't. I loved the show back in the day. But now all I ever think about is Aunt Jackie with her stupid look and weird walk.

VGThuy

Maybe the show will go back to its first few season roots and actually have the characters be real people and not the walking cartoons they became. Jackie was especially ruined in the mid-to-late years. But Roseanne has gotten so crazy falling for all sorts of far and alt-right ideology and conspiracy theories. That may work in the show's favor if it portrays how a family so many people loved who were actually sort of progressive became Trump voters well.

BaileyCatts

.....And how will John Goodman fit into things? His character had passed away, right?

:duh: That's right! Dan DID die. I almost forget that due to the completely stupid episodes after they won the lottery, and Dan actually died at Darlene's wedding. Gawd that last season was absolutely horrible (yet, I still watched. Go figure. :p). So yeah, how will they get "Dan Connor" back in the story, other than to say the hell with it like its a new show anyway and poof he ain't really dead.

Susan1

:duh: That's right! Dan DID die. I almost forget that due to the completely stupid episodes after they won the lottery, and Dan actually died at Darlene's wedding. Gawd that last season was absolutely horrible (yet, I still watched. Go figure. :p). So yeah, how will they get "Dan Connor" back in the story, other than to say the hell with it like its a new show anyway and poof he ain't really dead.

I think we watched it because we didn't have all those cable channels and there wasn't anything else on? I can't remember actually liking it! The only reruns I've ever watched are the Halloween shows. Those and the Home Improvement ones were scary and hysterical. But...........weren't the later shows actually a dream or a book she wrote or something and she blew up the house at the end? I'd have to check Wikipedia or something. I may watch the first show to see "where are they now".

So who watched Downward Dog and cried besides me! :wuzrobbed And the final five seconds ....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dogs. :p :dog:

Nope. Can't watch anything about dogs. My aunt used to say we cry at dog food commercials. I cried for an hour after All Dogs Go to Heaven. So.............no. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information