1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi all! No longer will threads be closed after 1000 (ish) messages. We may close if one gets so long to cause an issue and if you would like a thread closed to start a new one after a 1000 posts then just use the "Report Post" function. Enjoy!

2016-2017 TV Season (Fall-Spring)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by AliasJohnDoe, May 19, 2016.

1. Susan1

Susan1 Well-Known Member

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  2. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

I'm happy that Chicago Fire and Chicago PD aren't moving but I don't know that Blindspot is really an 8 PM show. They pretty much have a shoot out with guns in every episode and it can be very bloody. It seems rather adult for that hour but I guess we'll see how that works out. Not many of the shows that I regularly watch moved (I think Chicago Med, The Goldbergs, and Blindspot are the only three that are on different days or times now) so my TV viewing will be pretty steady next year. I saw the promos for Timeless and This is Us and I think I'm going to check out both of them. Timeless especially looked VERY good! :)

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  3. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

I am totally CW's bitch. I am watching every one of their fall shows except for two!

4. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

Speaking of CW... where's iZombie?!?!

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  5. TygerLily

TygerLily Well-Known Member

6. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I am glad Supergirl is in CW. It is a better network for that type of show. Apart from Lethal Weapon, MacGyver, and the Blacklist Spinoff, I am really not interested in any other show.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  7. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Headcase Addict

Both "iZombie" and "The Originals" have been relegated to mid-season.

8. MacMadame

Thanks. I missed that when I read the article the first time. :(

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  9. Lauren Graham was on Ellen to plug the Gilmore Girls mini-series. It now has an official title: Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.

http://time.com/4342786/gilmore-girls-netflix-title/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

Aside from the lack of date, I'm not clear though if all 4 will be available at once or if they're going to roll them out one at a time. But given that they're starting with Winter I hope that doesn't mean we'll have to wait that long!

AliasJohnDoe, Desperado and Cachoo like this.
  10. ballettmaus

ballettmaus Well-Known Member

AliasJohnDoe and Buzz like this.
  11. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

I guess I have to wait a bit for Chicago Fire to return this fall but I'm looking forward to checking out This Is US and Timeless. They were two of my favorite new shows when I watched several trailers earlier this spring. :cheer:

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  12. ballettmaus

13. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

^^ They seem to be missing their best show, The Grinder. Dammit why did they cancel that show! That was damn funny.

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  14. ballettmaus

15. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Headcase Addict

Buzz likes this.
  16. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  17. jeffisjeff

jeffisjeff Well-Known Member

Mr. Robot is back tonight!

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  18. BaileyCatts

^^ 90 minutes tonight plus a special Mr. Robot with the cast afterwards, so make sure your timers are set correctly. :p

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  19. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

Just curious....Is America's Got Talent broadcast outside of the US?

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  20. BaileyCatts

What? Episode 1 aired online?! All I know is tonight's episode is 90 minutes and says its "Part 1 and 2" on my Viewer Guide. The show at 11:30p is a talk with the cast type show, previewing the season, etc., so not an episode.

BTW: If you didn't see Rami Malek on Jimmy Kimmel a while back, funny story he tells here. He's really quite charming, not all dark and moody Mr. Robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvBwJrc_-ns

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  21. Apparently. At least that's what I interpreted from Christian Slater last night on Jimmy Kimmel.

But the episode listed for tonight is called "eps2.0unm4sk-pt1.tc; eps2.0unm4sk-pt2.tc" so maybe it's two shorter eps.

(I haven't watched the online one because I need to binge-watch this one or I get confused as heck.)

AliasJohnDoe likes this.
  22. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Replaced the display under my name

Unfortunately, it airs in Canada on City network, at the same time as it airs in the US. I think it's payback for Beiber.

Cachoo and AliasJohnDoe like this.
  23. MacMadame

And Nickelback.

Cachoo and AliasJohnDoe like this.