1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.

2014-15 Kiss n Cry?

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by peibeck, Jun 22, 2014.

1. peibeck

peibeck Simply looking

I know we are moving to the new board soon, but in the meantime can we create a new 1415 Kiss-n-Cry? Some summer comps featuring skaters trying out their new programs have started already.

Pretty please? :D

2. Reuven

Reuven Official FSU Alte Kacher

Erm....isn't it a little late? Tho a SP to Greensleeves might have been pretty.... ;)

3. SHARPIE

SHARPIE In through the out door... Staff Member

I don't usually move things around until the 1st of July when I close the forums to non supporters/season pass holders but seeing as you have asked. All 2013-14 competition forums have now been moved to the Archives.

4. peibeck

peibeck Simply looking

Thank you Goddess SHARPIE. :encore:

5. Debrah

Debrah Well-Known Member

I see we have now moved to the new board. It will take some time to get used to it. I do have a question though; I can't find the threads for the 2014 summer competitions, have they been discontinued for some reason? I would really like them back, if at all possible...

6. Server Guy

Server Guy Administrator Staff Member

"Kiss & Cry and other premium sections may not display correctly. This is a known issue after the software migration we have just completed. Rest assured, it will be fixed shortly."

:p

7. Debrah

Debrah Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your hard work and esp., the speedy reply!

8. Server Guy

Server Guy Administrator Staff Member

I try!