#FakeNews: Elena Ilinykh has retired from competition! Now coach

caseyedwards

I don't remember

"While these are preliminary tests of forces, there are no decisions on the transfer of the Ilyins to coaching work, as well as on the further continuation of the career in ice dancing of Pitkeev and Lozko," the source said.

I think it was added later

quirky rhumba

I don't remember

"While these are preliminary tests of forces, there are no decisions on the transfer of the Ilyins to coaching work, as well as on the further continuation of the career in ice dancing of Pitkeev and Lozko," the source said.

I think it was added later
It wasn't added later it was there at least when you posted the link.
Gotta love Google translate, the Ilyins, its a bunch of them

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
Can you please cut the crap @caseyedwards ? I seriously believed the title, how many other people did the same? That's how rumors get started, and did you see that glare from her in that picture with Annabelle Morozov? She knows how to scrap and will cut you.

I think it's great she's getting into coaching though, if she could implement her style of performing into a new generation... :)

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
She may know how to scrap and cut people but can she get a partner?!?

:EVILLE::EVILLE: :EVILLE:

She won't give a damn about getting a partner once she's stared a hole into your soul! :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

:scream: you better pray for forgiveness or do something drastic, drastically nice. Tell her that any guy would be lucky to skate with her, because they would! Not many people can perform a program or sell it the way she does.

#fakenews thank you! :40beers:

Last edited:

hanca

Values her privacy
Did Elena really retired? I heard some rumours that she is skating with Shibnev... but maybe it is really just rumours...

kittysk8ts

Did Elena really retired? I heard some rumours that she is skating with Shibnev... but maybe it is really just rumours...
We aren't sure. We know that Ruslan has retired and that there is a photo of Elena on the ice with a young Russian ID team. Nothing official from Elena. We wait patiently for official news :)

hanca

Values her privacy
Is poor Vasilisa without a partner again?
Maybe it wasn't working for her that her husband was coaching her. When my husband tried to teach me driving, it didn't work for me either. Husband coaching his wife can bring so many extra issues into their marriage. Him having power over her career makes the relationship somewhat unequal, so maybe it was her decision to quit. Pity, I really liked Davankova as a dancer. She had a lovely posture.

J

Jeschke

Maybe she is is pregnant, maybe she ditched Shibnev, maybe he ditched her, maybe she does not want to skate anymore, maybe she skates singles now... maybe we just wait for the official announcement ;)
(if there will ever be one :p )

hanca

Values her privacy
Or maybe Elena decided that if Morozov was messing with her career by arranging a tryout for Katsalapov behind her back, she could mess up with Morozov and 'steal' Davankova's partner. Morozov must have put a lot of effort into his wife's career and taking Davankova's partner, Davankova (and Morozov) would have to start again from beginning. But I hope it didn't happen this way, because while I may wish it to Morozov, it would be really unfair towards Davankova.

kittysk8ts

Maybe she is is pregnant, maybe she ditched Shibnev, maybe he ditched her, maybe she does not want to skate anymore, maybe she skates singles now... maybe we just wait for the official announcement ;)
(if there will ever be one :p )
Yes, we need to be patient. I really really hope the announcement will be that she will have a new partner and continue to skate :) Fingers crossed!

quirky rhumba

Or maybe Elena decided that if Morozov was messing with her career by arranging a tryout for Katsalapov behind her back, she could mess up with Morozov and 'steal' Davankova's partner. Morozov must have put a lot of effort into his wife's career and taking Davankova's partner, Davankova (and Morozov) would have to start again from beginning. But I hope it didn't happen this way, because while I may wish it to Morozov, it would be really unfair towards Davankova.
Not even close

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information