#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

#TeamWuzzrobbed is so #TeamTrainwreck!

Eys. Since @kwanfan1818, @Sylvia, and, for that matter, @SamuraiK are all concerned about rules and eligibility, here is a reminder:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitve on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo

:gallopin1

Sylvia

TBD
@kwanfan1818 @Sylvia

Now that you have revealed yourselves to be followers of the #TeamTrainwreck threads...
Let me remind you that I feel like a #TeamTrainwreck member way before it even was founded here because I was a dedicated fan of Rohene Ward's when he competed -- his final Nationals was 2008 in St. Paul (he grew up and learned to skate in Minneapolis). So I know ALL about heartbreak! :p ;)

From #TTW #2: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/in...eturn-of-the-splat.98100/page-29#post-4789950

SamuraiK

Any reason behind Sugurinova? @alchemy void I call you!

Did I miss something?

What's from Fumie in Alena?

Former world silver medallist already surpassed by at least two generations of younger teammates both technically and artistically and yet continuing loong after she last made the major internationals teams with no hopes of ever making it again and regressing each year in every :gallopin1:yikes:way .

On Alena's favor at least she still gets GP assignments and qualifies to Nationals plus it's only been 3 seasons since her last major comp (2014 euros) . Suguri agonized for a whole quadrennial stuck in sectionals after she was dropped out of the GP circuit but Leonova is getting there.:slinkaway

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Of course I would be bitchy Tsareva :glamor:

Let's be real here, you're totally giddy huggy Vik. :p

Alena "Sugurinova" (eta: I like @Vagabond's "Superkova" better) is skating in a "Super-Héros" themed show in Nantes, France on June 10: https://www.helloasso.com/associati...gala-du-nantes-sport-de-glace-les-super-heros

Awesome, thanks for the update, what a great opportunity for Leonova! :cheer: I hope we get to see what superhero she is. :) And Fumie Suguri is not an option!

You saw what happened last year!

I still ocassionally wake up in a cold sweat from Josee Chouinard induced nightmares... :yikes:

Last edited:

MrSatterwhite

Barely-Known Member
Now that the MIMOS poll is about to close (12 h) let me remind you of the importance of MR TOTS. Paraphrasing my favourite replicant :COP::

"I've seen things you #TeamTrainwreck fans wouldn't believe. Fat and deflated chicks off the shoulder of Frank Carrol. I watched C-beams glitter from Tsareva's tongue near the Tannhäuser Gate. Shameless cheerleading moms, 3-way screams, and bows of mercy... Without MR TOTS, all those moments will be lost in time, like tears and blown kisses from the nosebleed section. Time to make MR TOTS happen."

SamuraiK

Now that the MIMOS poll is about to close (12 h) let me remind you of the importance of MR TOTS. Paraphrasing my favourite replicant :COP::

"I've seen things you #TeamTrainwreck fans wouldn't believe. Fat and deflated chicks off the shoulder of Frank Carrol. I watched C-beams glitter from Tsareva's tongue near the Tannhäuser Gate. Shameless cheerleading moms, 3-way screams, and bows of mercy... Without MR TOTS, all those moments will be lost in time, like tears and blown kisses from the nosebleed section. Time to make MR TOTS happen."

Awesome. I Even read it with muy internal voice in verse.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Omg, this is amazing. :respec:

Jammers

Now, you do understand that her selection by the two Feds was precisely because of last season don't you? #nothreattotheirown
Yeah ironically it's not like she's being rewarded for being good but that other countries see her as beatable to their own skaters.

Ka3sha

Was busy in last ten days or so and didn't have time to post a lot:

- Super happy that our beloved Perkova got 2 GP assignments :cheer: :respec: Now just hope that she won't WD from it like she did this year :D
Talking about Russian ladies and their assignments - feel sorry for Konstantinova, I thought that she deserved that GP event. Hope that the Fed won't keep her in juniors

- Congratulations to @taz'smum and the kids! Two events next year, super excited:cheer2:
- How the hell did Meite get two GP events :eek::scream:
- saw the news about Mari and her now-ex-partner , oh, poor boss :fragile:
But you expected it, didn't you? Classy trainwreck's move - firstly she gave you a hope and then ... :gallopin1

- Pogo had a new photoshoot :swoon: :glamor:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUn_UXZhl7b/?taken-by=annapogorilaya&hl=ru

- Figured out that I won't be able to go to Nebelhorn but am thinking about visiting Challengers in Minsk and Warsaw and JGP event in Minsk and Gdansk (if things will work out for me and I will move from St Pete to Vilnius for autumn&winter ). Ans RusNats will be in St Pete and Europeans in Moscow - that means a lot of skating in upcoming season for me :encore:

J

Jeschke

- Figured out that I won't be able to go to Nebelhorn but am thinking about visiting Challengers in Minsk and Warsaw and JGP event in Minsk and Gdansk (if things will work out for me and I will move from St Pete to Vilnius for autumn&winter ). Ans RusNats will be in St Pete and Europeans in Moscow - that means a lot of skating in upcoming season for me :encore:
Nebelhorn is the place to be next season!

All other events are so :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information