#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

I hope your dreams are filled with Adoniev bulge and nipples! :lynch: ;)

Thankfully I havent memorized the look of Adoniev's bulge or nipples so they don't get to appear in my subconciousness... Would love to think the same applies to you but Im not sure anymore :slinkaway:p

So,, prospects for our TT members?

Men:

Aliev: Host pick + NHK. Great for him!:)
Aymoz: Only host pick as expected. At least he brings the voids
respec1.gif

Brezina: Down to only 1 spot. The downward spiral is inevitable:scream:
Donrbush: no show, no more ricky!!:wuzrobbed
Miner: Finally he's gone!:blah:
Nadeau: Why on earth was he not host picked for Skate Canada!!:mitchell:
Samohin: He's too good to still be stucked here with the losers team. Hopefully he improves
Yan: Down to 1 spot :fragile::fragile::fragile::fragile:

SamuraiK

Prospects for TT ladies:

Artemieva: LOL #bossindenial
Gold: 2 spots still but I'd rather see Glenn, Hicks or any other 3rd tier US skater who actually enjoys skating:blah:
Helgesson: She had a long enough run on the circuit. Bring back Vicky!!
Lecavelier: Hopefully she keeps Slutty Sandy program for the olympics!:encore:
Sugurinova: This is like watching your used to be fave music artist release crappy album after crappy album but still selling.
Maxwell: Why is she still here again? Has she ever competed at a GP event? That fact alone should be a proof she DOES NOT BELONG.:kickass:
So-Youn: Her chances are good for home olys. Im still rooting for Na-hyun though.
Sakhanovich: And another JW medallist bites the dust. Only 1 event and then out of the circuit. :wuzrobbed
Schott: #onlythebosscares.

Vagabond

Miner: Finally he's gone!:blah:
Them's fighting words!!!! :lynch:
Samohin: He's too good to still be stucked here with the losers team.
There really isn't such a thing as being "too good" to be on Team Trainwreck. :COP: :gallopin1

A skater can be too consistent, too successful, too boring, or too unskilled, but never too good! Fortunately, Samohin isn't any of these things, so, if we're lucky (and if he isn't), we'll have him on the Team for a long time to come. :)

SamuraiK

Pairs and dance TT prospects:

Iliushechkina & Moscovitch: Hopefully they keep delivering, make the oly team, win a 2nd 4CC medal, leave TT and never look back again !!:gallopin1
James & Cipres: Ditto. They need to make GPF and graduate from here. The hornyness they cause its too much to handle!:drama:
Vartmann & Landgraf: :rofl::rofl: #only @Jeschke cares
Coomes & Buckland: No show. This does not look good. :fragile:
Stavitskaya & Whoever: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dobre

Coomes & Buckland--sigh--off the GP list & continuing to demonstrate their unique worthiness for Team Trainwreck.

text_skate

talking of Nebelhorn....
the following week is reunification holiday in Germany. I'd say whoever will go there is advised to start looking for accomodation, particularly 30 Sep/1 Okt isn't going to be easy. Furthermore it's still tourist season. During tourist season they will rent mostly from 3 nights onwards
I've got shelter with a friend.

J

Jeschke

talking of Nebelhorn....
the following week is reunification holiday in Germany. I'd say whoever will go there is advised to start looking for accomodation, particularly 30 Sep/1 Okt isn't going to be easy. Furthermore it's still tourist season. During tourist season they will rent mostly from 3 nights onwards
I've got shelter with a friend.
:sekret: told me, a so-called :gallopin1-boss still has a a hotel-room to offer, he once booked in advance (and is going to ditch). It's from Thursday-Saturday, competition days only. If someone is in need, PM ;)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Sugurinova

I keep reading this as Suguri :scream:

This is like watching your used to be fave music artist release crappy album after crappy album but still selling.

Leonova, the Madonna of skating! :respec:

Hopefully she keeps Slutty Sandy program for the olympics!

Meh, she needs a new LP, she can keep the SP. Slutty Sandy was looking a little worn out and over it by Worlds and WTT. I loved the Grease LP but she can do better (the last 90 seconds was really empty).

Sakhanovich: And another JW medallist bites the dust. Only 1 event a

1 event is good for Sakhanovich! :cheer:

So-Youn: Her chances are good for home olys. Im still rooting for Na-hyun though.

Sacrilege! :eek: :eek:

SamuraiK

I have a feeling @Vagabond created another account as @SamuraiK :biggrinbo

:huh: But I'm unique and special. At least that's what my mom told me :drama::D

Judging by Penny's messages on social network, they are as WTF as we are about not getting any GPs :(

Ouch, I just thought they were not recovered yet. So they were actually submitted and the feds even picked freaking Kuzmychova & Sinicyn over them.. Ouch indeed.:(

The fact that she finished tenth at TEB as recently as 2005 proves that she DOES BELONG! :HA!: :gallopin1
LOL, 2005? some of our actual worthy members were probably still watching Barney or Peppa Pig back then. Maxwell's credential TT card should have expired looong ago.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
All you doubters just wait and see. Michal will use his one spot to the maximum, medal at Europeans and be top 5 in Korea. :drama: He might exit TT, but it will be in a blaze of glory and not an ignoble :kickass: out the train car door.

SamuraiK

Leonova, the Madonna of skating! :respec:
!

Only that Madonna doesn't even sell anymore. Leonova at least still has entertainment value, I'll give her that.

Meh, she needs a new LP, she can keep the SP. Slutty Sandy was looking a little worn out and over it by Worlds and WTT. I loved the Grease LP but she can do better (the last 90 seconds was really empty).

Usually I'll agree but she wont be a contender and the program is so over the top that it needs to be seen by a larger public. Olympics is the only time I can force my parents to watch skating and they love Grease. Im sure it will be a hit with non hardcore fans.

1 event is good for Sakhanovich! :cheer:

#viceindenial

Last edited:

Vagabond

@rfisher I love how you say this:

All you doubters just wait and see. Michal will use his one spot to the maximum, medal at Europeans and be top 5 in Korea. :drama: He might exit TT, but it will be in a blaze of glory and not an ignoble :kickass: out the train car door.

and yet have this

It's by rationally challenging any dogma that science gets stronger. John Hutchinson

in the footer of your post. :2faced: :gallopin1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information